- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 03:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's official, funny lady Jane Lynch will be the host of the 63rd annual Emmys on Fox. The 'Glee' star, who won an Emmy in 2010 for her role as sardonic cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, will preside over the live show airing Sun., Sept. 18 on Fox. "I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys on Fox," Lynch said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
In the first 'Hangover' movie Zach Galifianakis' character Alan refers to Rainman as a 'retard,' and though the comment gets a big laugh, Hollywood heavyweights are stepping in to make sure this type of slur is no longer used. A PSA recently hit the airwaves featuring 'Glee' stars Jane Lynch and Lauren Potter discussing why racial and social slurs are hurtful. The campaign, called the...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart...
Popeater Hot Topics
- DWTS: Alfonso Ribeiro Has Strong Start on the 19th Season Premiere
- Spoiler Alert! First Interview with MasterChef's New Winner
- WATCH: Honey Bee the Blind Cat Is an Expert Hiker
- Danielle Fishel: As a child star 'my curfew was 10 p.m.'
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- August Alsina Collapses Off Stage During New York Concert—See the Scary Clip
- Ranking the Awkwardness on the Dancing with the Stars Premiere: What Made Us Cringe the Most?
- Sarah Palin Goes Makeup-Free—and Kinda, Sorta Gives the Finger—After Family Is Involved in Drunken Fight