- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 03:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's official, funny lady Jane Lynch will be the host of the 63rd annual Emmys on Fox. The 'Glee' star, who won an Emmy in 2010 for her role as sardonic cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, will preside over the live show airing Sun., Sept. 18 on Fox. "I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys on Fox," Lynch said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my fin...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
In the first 'Hangover' movie Zach Galifianakis' character Alan refers to Rainman as a 'retard,' and though the comment gets a big laugh, Hollywood heavyweights are stepping in to make sure this type of slur is no longer used. A PSA recently hit the airwaves featuring 'Glee' stars Jane Lynch and Lauren Potter discussing why racial and social slurs are hurtful. The campaign, called the R-WORD...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart gree...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Guy Ritchie's Bride Jacqui Ainsley Stuns in a Low-Back Lace Wedding Gown (and a Flower Crown!)
- Mariah Carey to Direct and Star in Christmas Movie for Hallmark Channel
- Find Out the Romantic Thing The Bachelorette's Shawn Did with All His Roses from Kaitlyn
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal
- How to Find Out Which Neutral Shade Works Best for Your Skin Tone
- Whitney Cummings Shows Off 25-Pound Weight Gain With Topless Photo—See for Yourself!