- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 03:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's official, funny lady Jane Lynch will be the host of the 63rd annual Emmys on Fox. The 'Glee' star, who won an Emmy in 2010 for her role as sardonic cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, will preside over the live show airing Sun., Sept. 18 on Fox. "I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys on Fox," Lynch said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my fin...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
In the first 'Hangover' movie Zach Galifianakis' character Alan refers to Rainman as a 'retard,' and though the comment gets a big laugh, Hollywood heavyweights are stepping in to make sure this type of slur is no longer used. A PSA recently hit the airwaves featuring 'Glee' stars Jane Lynch and Lauren Potter discussing why racial and social slurs are hurtful. The campaign, called the R-WORD...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart gree...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''