- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 03:05 PM by AOL TV Editors
It's official, funny lady Jane Lynch will be the host of the 63rd annual Emmys on Fox. The 'Glee' star, who won an Emmy in 2010 for her role as sardonic cheerleading coach Sue Sylvester, will preside over the live show airing Sun., Sept. 18 on Fox. "I am tickled pink to be hosting the Primetime Emmys on Fox," Lynch said in a statement. "I'm looking forward to singing, dancing and sporting my fin...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Moviefone Editors
In the first 'Hangover' movie Zach Galifianakis' character Alan refers to Rainman as a 'retard,' and though the comment gets a big laugh, Hollywood heavyweights are stepping in to make sure this type of slur is no longer used. A PSA recently hit the airwaves featuring 'Glee' stars Jane Lynch and Lauren Potter discussing why racial and social slurs are hurtful. The campaign, called the R-WORD...
- Posted Feb 6th 2011 at 05:55 PM by Kristina Lucarelli
We know, we know. It's hard to believe the 'Glee' cast was ever anything more than a bunch of singing, dancing, cavity-inducing kids. Or in Sue Sylvester's case, a cringe- and quote-worthy tyrant. But they all had lives and gigs before they became award-winning household names -- however weird and embarrassing they may have been. Hollywood Life recently reported Cory Monteith was a Wal-Mart gree...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Elmo Encourages Kids to Get Vaccinated in Hilarious New Video
- Watch Jamie Foxx Sing Embarrassing Tinder Profiles on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Retired Marine Charged with Murdering Girlfriend Yvonne Baldelli
- Miley Cyrus and Rumer Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Royal Hand-Me-Downs! The Stroller, Car Seat & More Prince George Items That Could Go to His Younger Sibling
- George Lucas Talks Star Wars: The Force Awakens and New Teaser Trailer—Find Out What He Said!
- Stephen Colbert Teased by George Lucas, Reveals Why He Wouldn't Want to Replace Jon Stewart on The Daily Show