- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Janet Jackson has been a fixture in the music, film and television industries for over three decades, and the star can now add "author" to her resume, thanks to her upcoming book, 'True You.' Jackson, who has struggled with her weight in the past, talked to ABC News about her reasons for writing the book and how she's come to terms with her looks. Jackson skyrocketed to fame as Penny on the ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
Justin Timberlake: Star of one of the best movies of the year. If those words don't exactly roll off the tongue, try these on for size: Janet Jackson, Oscar contender. Yes, this fall, the worlds of film and music will collide head on in a very big way, with Janet and Justin leading the charge, and so far the buzz is ... well, overwhelmingly positive. Pop stars have a long and complicated rel...
- Posted Jul 3rd 2010 at 10:33 AM by PopEater Staff
Janet Jackson made her first live performance in two years Friday night at the Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, and by the looks of it, the 44-year-old pop icon worked her butt off. A glistening Jackson wore a futuristic looking silver number at the event, which she headlined, and was accompanied by a bevy of backup dancers. In concertgoer videos, Jackson's voice sounds strong and the cro...
- Posted May 20th 2010 at 02:20 PM by PopEater Staff
Janet Jackson chopped off her locks and debuted a new super-short haircut. She is currently promoting her movie 'Why Did I Get Married Too?' and was snapped leaving London's Cecconi restaurant with the much shorter 'do. Perhaps the 43-year-old singer-actress decided to change up her style because of the new man in her life, wealthy Qatari businessman Wissam Al Mana....
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 10:30 AM by Brooke Tarnoff
Six years after Janet Jackson's breast made a cameo appearance in a Super Bowl halftime show, a federal appeals court is again debating the merits of an FCC fine once dismissed in 2008. The court convened yesterday to discuss whether fining CBS $550,000 for Jackson's seconds-long exposure was legally permissible, reports the Associated Press. The U.S. Supreme Court asked the lower court to conside...
- Posted Feb 16th 2010 at 03:50 PM by Mike Ryan
On Friday night, during the opening ceremonies of the Winter Olympics, a new version of 'We Are the World' was unleashed upon, well, the world, in an effort to raise money for Hatian earthquake relief. The original song, released in 1985, raised money and awareness for humanitarian aid in Africa. That original song went on to become a powerhouse of cultural significance. The new version? The cause...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bodies Found as Person of Interest Is Detained in Disappearance of Arizona Couple
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: How Their Differences Drove Them Apart
- Kendra Wilkinson Opens up on Life after 30: 'My Biggest Milestone Yet'
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad
- Jessa Duggar Shares New Selfie of Her Growing Baby Bump at 22 Weeks—Take a Look!