- Posted Jun 21st 2011 at 01:00 PM by Kelly Fisher
Pregnant 'Mad Men' star January Jones was spotted out and about with a friend over the weekend in Los Feliz, Calif., and was seen checking out baby clothes of a particular color. According to Just Jared, Jones showed off her growing baby bump at Target, where she and a pal were checking out blue onesies, leading many to speculate that the actress may be expecting a baby boy. Jones announced ...
- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
'Lost' co-creator Damon Lindelof is not a fan of January Jones performance in 'X-Men: First Class' and he has no problems expressing it. After watching last week's No.1 movie at the Box Office, Lindelof took to his Twitter page to praise the movie and some of the performances, "Dug FIRST CLASS though, especially Fassbender, McAvoy and the best deployment of the PG-13 single-use eff-bomb I have ...
- Posted May 26th 2011 at 01:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
January Jones is one of the newest Hollywood sweethearts to show off her pregnancy style. The 'Mad Men' star donned a modest midnight blue and black dress for the premiere of 'X-Men: First Class' last night. She stepped out in New York City, subtly showing off her growing belly. The criss-cross under her bust gives the slightest highlight to her bump, and the off the shoulder neckline adds the ...
- Posted May 23rd 2011 at 04:55 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Zach Galifianakis, pregnant bombshells are more than fair game when it comes to a major diss. In a recent interview with ShortList.com, when 'The Hangover Part II' star was made aware that January Jones named him as the funniest man she'd ever met, he was quick to call out the 'Mad Men' beauty on what sounded, to us like a compliment. But Galifianakis remembered a more than "rude" ...
- Posted May 17th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Katelyn Mullen
January Jones is no stranger to the spotlight, and in the June issue of Allure, she opens up about how she deals with the constant media scrutiny. Jones recently announced she is pregnant with her first child, keeping the identity of the father quiet. This sent the media into a speculation frenzy, and while some may have had a hard time with all of the attention, Jones takes it all in stride. S...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 01:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
It's a good thing January Jones announced last week that she is expecting her first child this fall, because last night her baby bump was surely showing. The 'Mad Men' star stepped out in Los Angeles to attend the Lakers game at the Staples Center and we can't help but see how the blond beauty's growing belly has popped since her announcement. There is certainly no denying it now. Although t...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 09:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
'Mad Men' star January Jones is pregnant, her rep exclusively reveals to PEOPLE. "January Jones is happy to announce that she is expecting her first child this fall," her rep told the magazine. The 33-year-old is currently single and hasn't revealed any other details including who the father is. "She's really looking forward to this new chapter in her life as a single mom," her rep added. ...
- Posted Jan 17th 2011 at 06:55 PM by Rebecca Macatee
January Jones and Jason Sudeikis have split, according to PEOPLE. The couple had been dating here and there since July, and have now finally given up on trying to make a long-distance relationship work. "They've been on and off for a few months, and then the long distance kind of ended it," a source said. "But they could get back together. It was just hard to stay together with the distance."...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's Children: The Troubles and Tragedy of a Famous Family
- Stepfather Charged with Murder of Missing Pennsylvania Mother of 3
- Kelly Clarkson Gets Festive in Her New Music Video for 'Wrapped in Red'
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Ubisoft apologizes for ?Assassin's Creed: Unity' issues
- ?Thomas Was Alone' is now on almost every device. You should play it.
- Salt-N-Pepa Still Got It! See the Hip-Hop Duo "Push It" in Hilarious Commercial for Geico
- Sia Is "Saddened to Be Getting S--t for Being a 'No-Show'" at Australia's ARIA Awards
- Natalie Dormer Laments "Horrific" Violation of Jennifer Lawrence's Privacy: "People Need to Get a Grip"