- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's splitsville for Jason Mraz and his fiancée.The 'I'm Yours' singer has confirmed he is no longer engaged to fellow singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman. He revealed news of the split to The Daily Beast while at the Samsung Hope for Children gala Tuesday night. "My greatest mistake right now is, I've been clinging to my art," he said. "In that, I have victory for my art and a great ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jason Mraz may be engaged to fellow singer Tristan Prettyman, but don't expect the couple to walk down the aisle until gay marriage is legal. "We both feel that in our engagement, we have a union that's really special and can't be broken. It's a sacred bond," Mraz told Us Weekly. "The wedding would be nice for our family, our friends, our community -- our moms especially -- and so it puts us in ...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Caleb Bankston Explains His Relationship with Survivor Villain Colton Cumbie
- Kevin Bacon's Advice for His Daughter, Miss Golden Globe: 'Don't Trip!'
- Christian Bale's American Hustle Weight Gain: Guess Who Teased Him?
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Billy Joel, Carlos Santana, Herbie Hancock, Shirley MacLaine, and Martina Arroyo receive Kennedy Center Honors
- ?SNL' recap: Paul Rudd brings a parade of surprise guest stars ? VIDEO
- PopWatch Planner: ?Arrow', ?Scandal' mid-season finales, ?American Hustle' in theaters, more
- Box Office: Frozen Cools Down Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Takes the Top Spot
- Catherine Giudici Celebrates Her Bachelorette Party—Find Out All the Details!
- Best of 2013: Prince George, North West, Axl Jack and More Adorable Baby Arrivals