- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's splitsville for Jason Mraz and his fiancée.The 'I'm Yours' singer has confirmed he is no longer engaged to fellow singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman. He revealed news of the split to The Daily Beast while at the Samsung Hope for Children gala Tuesday night. "My greatest mistake right now is, I've been clinging to my art," he said. "In that, I have victory for my art and a great...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jason Mraz may be engaged to fellow singer Tristan Prettyman, but don't expect the couple to walk down the aisle until gay marriage is legal. "We both feel that in our engagement, we have a union that's really special and can't be broken. It's a sacred bond," Mraz told Us Weekly. "The wedding would be nice for our family, our friends, our community -- our moms especially -- and so it puts us in...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Preps Cast for 7th Season
- Brooklyn Beckham Is Officially a Model: See His High-Fashion T Shoot
- Poison Likely Killed Utah Family of 5, Authorities Say
- Why 'Boy Meets World' star Maitland Ward sexes up red carpets
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage
- Funny or Die spoofs viral New York City street-harassment video
- Jim Carrey reprises his Matthew McConaughey impression on ?Letterman'
- This Is Definitely Not the Best Way to Start Your Married Life
- Vanessa Hudgens Cuts Her Hair Even Shorter—See Her Long Bob!
- Will Game of Thrones Cast's Massive Season 7 Raises Make Them TV's Highest-Paid Stars?