- Posted Jun 8th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It's splitsville for Jason Mraz and his fiancée.The 'I'm Yours' singer has confirmed he is no longer engaged to fellow singer-songwriter Tristan Prettyman. He revealed news of the split to The Daily Beast while at the Samsung Hope for Children gala Tuesday night. "My greatest mistake right now is, I've been clinging to my art," he said. "In that, I have victory for my art and a great ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jason Mraz may be engaged to fellow singer Tristan Prettyman, but don't expect the couple to walk down the aisle until gay marriage is legal. "We both feel that in our engagement, we have a union that's really special and can't be broken. It's a sacred bond," Mraz told Us Weekly. "The wedding would be nice for our family, our friends, our community -- our moms especially -- and so it puts us in...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Tweets About Finding Comfort in Broadway Songs Amid Troubles with Her Daughter
- Tears and Tributes as 10,000 Police Officers Mourn Slain Deputy Darren Goforth at Houston Funeral
- VIDEO: How Launching a Burger Bun Business Made This Woman a Millionaire
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!