- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 09:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem are two of Hollywood's hunkiest leading men, but at tonight's Academy Awards, they looked more like a pair of handsome cater-waiters than Oscar presenters. The pair, who previously starred together in 'No Country For Old Men,' appeared to present the awards for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Original Screenplay in matching white tuxedo jackets and ties. ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:32 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Penelope Cruz made her first post-baby red carpet appearance at tonight's Oscars just weeks after delivering her first child. Clad in a sparkling red L'Wren Scott dress, Cruz stunned onlookers as she graced the red carpet on the arm of her husband, Javier Bardem, who is nominated for best actor for 'Biutiful.' The 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' actress is no stranger to the Oscars spotlight ...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
One of Hollywood's most private couples, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, welcomed their first son last month, but so far no name has been announced. A friend close to the couple, however, might have let the little guy's name slip to reporters by accident, according to PEOPLE. Spanish director Santiago Segura recently referred to the press-shy couple's baby as "Leo" when speaking to curious ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 01:01 PM by Moviefone Editors
Javier Bardem has been offered a major role in the newest James Bond film, Moviefone reports, proving money woes and development hell cannot keep 007 down. Early in January, word hit that 'Bond 23' still had Sam Mendes gearing up to direct, and a not-so-far-off release date of Nov. 9, 2012. Since then, buzz has been on the rise, and just days after word hit that Judi Dench would return to the ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was a good day for Javier Bardem. Not only did the actor receive an Oscar nomination for his role in 'Biutiful,' he also welcomed a child with wife Penelope Cruz, according to reports. The Spanish newspaper El Pais reports that the couple welcomed a baby at LA's Cedars Sinai Hospital, according to Us Weekly. Hola magazine followed up the report, claiming the couple had a baby boy. The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter After Arrest
- Avicii vs. Zedd: It's a Memorial Day Playlist Showdown!
- Prince William Is 'Very Excited' About Becoming a Father
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Leonardo DiCaprio Surrounded by Hot Women on Yacht in Cannes—See the Pic!
- Zach Braff's Kickstarter Campaign Passes $3 Million as Kate Hudson, Anna Kendrick Join His Film
- Mariah Carey Sings, Good Morning America Cleans Up Her Vocals—Watch Now!