- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 09:25 PM by Sarah Crow
Josh Brolin and Javier Bardem are two of Hollywood's hunkiest leading men, but at tonight's Academy Awards, they looked more like a pair of handsome cater-waiters than Oscar presenters. The pair, who previously starred together in 'No Country For Old Men,' appeared to present the awards for Best Adapted Screenplay and Best Original Screenplay in matching white tuxedo jackets and ties. ...
- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 07:32 PM by Maggie Coughlan
Penelope Cruz made her first post-baby red carpet appearance at tonight's Oscars just weeks after delivering her first child. Clad in a sparkling red L'Wren Scott dress, Cruz stunned onlookers as she graced the red carpet on the arm of her husband, Javier Bardem, who is nominated for best actor for 'Biutiful.' The 'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' actress is no stranger to the Oscars spotlight ...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 08:40 AM by Kelly Fisher
One of Hollywood's most private couples, Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem, welcomed their first son last month, but so far no name has been announced. A friend close to the couple, however, might have let the little guy's name slip to reporters by accident, according to PEOPLE. Spanish director Santiago Segura recently referred to the press-shy couple's baby as "Leo" when speaking to curious ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 01:01 PM by Moviefone Editors
Javier Bardem has been offered a major role in the newest James Bond film, Moviefone reports, proving money woes and development hell cannot keep 007 down. Early in January, word hit that 'Bond 23' still had Sam Mendes gearing up to direct, and a not-so-far-off release date of Nov. 9, 2012. Since then, buzz has been on the rise, and just days after word hit that Judi Dench would return to the ...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 06:00 AM by Kelly Fisher
It was a good day for Javier Bardem. Not only did the actor receive an Oscar nomination for his role in 'Biutiful,' he also welcomed a child with wife Penelope Cruz, according to reports. The Spanish newspaper El Pais reports that the couple welcomed a baby at LA's Cedars Sinai Hospital, according to Us Weekly. Hola magazine followed up the report, claiming the couple had a baby boy. The ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eleanor Parker of The Sound of Music Dies at 91
- Watch: The Muppets' Swedish Chef Battles Gordon Ramsay in an Epic Food Fight
- The Latest Star to Get Hair Extensions Is ... Daniel Radcliffe? See the Photo!
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- ?Super Mario 3D World' review: The portly plumber's latest is totally pawesome
- ?Real Housewives of Atlanta': What should Kandi do? POLL
- When Carrie Bradshaws Collide: Sarah Jessica Parker and AnnaSophia Robb Meet For the First Time—See the Pic
- Guess What Nick Lachey Thinks Is Cool Now!
- These Mice Decorating a Little Christmas Tree Might Be More Prepared for the Holiday Than You Are