- Posted Mar 17th 2010 at 06:28 AM by PopEater Staff
If you don't know by now that David Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel aren't the biggest Jay Leno fans, last night's episode of the 'Late Show' should be a clue. "I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your participation in the Jay Leno scandal," Letterman told his guest Kimmel, referring to the time Jimmy appeared on 'The Jay Leno Show' and bashed its host repeatedly, as well as the time he did his own ...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
After the brouhaha over Jay Leno's 'Tonight Show' takeover, don't expect the reinstated king of late night to rest on his laurels. Now that Leno's back in his old time slot, we hear he's gunning for a battle with Letterman -- and he has his eyes set on Dave's home of New York City. Leno-Letterman scoop, plus details on Marie Osmond and more after the jump! ...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 01:41 AM by Bryan Alexander
In a monologue that avoided the pointed barbs of January's epic late night showdown, Jay Leno returned to "The Tonight Show" stage Monday night repeating the phrase, "It's good to be home." "I'm Jay Leno, your host ... at least for a while," he continued, alluding to the battle for the coveted NBC time slot with short-lived tenant Conan O'Brien. "I've got to admit that I'm a little nervous," ...
- Posted Feb 24th 2010 at 12:00 PM by Dino Sossi
After months being squeezed through the celebrity scandal wringer, we finally have to congratulate Tiger Woods. For a private man not known for sharing details about his personal life, his sex scandal apology was handled with great tact. But when he was partaking in these indiscretions, we're sure he never imagined the headlines and press conferences that lay ahead. In the aftermath of Tiger-gate, ...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 05:55 PM by Amber James
Jay Leno has announced who's coming to his show when he returns to the 'Tonight Show' on March 1. The bill includes everyone from Sarah Palin to the 'Jersey Shore' cast. While we love the guestlist, our readers thought one important person was missing: Conan O'Brien. According to Facebook fans, they want O'Brien to step in and make amends. Honestly, after further consideration, we wouldn't mind ...
- Posted Feb 19th 2010 at 08:06 AM by Mike Hess
With all of the damage done by the late-night wars that eventually led to Conan O'Brien's ouster and Jay Leno reclaiming the 'Tonight Show' gig once again, you'd think that subtlety and good-guy cheer would be the way to go for NBC and Jay as they try to wash their hands of the mess. Not so much. In a new commercial for the return of Leno to 'Tonight,' they clearly use the ad not just as a ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Voice Reveals Its Top 8
- Dancing with the Stars Season 16 Finale Results Revealed
- Dancing with the Stars: Which Couple Deserved to Win?
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns a new champion
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Man of Steel "Fate of Your Planet" Trailer: General Zod Demands Superman's Surrender
- Dancing With the Stars Finale: Find Out Who Won Season 16!
- David Spade Donates $200,000 to Red Cross for Oklahoma Tornado Relief Efforts