- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 05:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Jay-Z admits he shot his older brother Eric when he was 12 years old, while he grew up in a Brooklyn housing project ravaged by violence. The rap superstar and business mogul spoke about the incident for the first time in The Guardian's weekend magazine, admitting he opened fire on his brother after he stole a ring from Hova to feed his drug habit. "I thought my life was over," he said. "I t...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 11:42 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: He's baaaaccckkk! Girl Talk, a.k.a. mash-up mastermind Greg Gillis, stormed the web with the surprising release of his latest free album 'All Day,' a formidable follow-up to 2008's 'Feed the Animal.' Even though his music is controversial for sampling hundreds of artists into mash-up mixes, an act that seems aimed at prodding record labels, Girl Talk once again has proved nothing is going ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Jay-Z isn't taking MC Hammer's dis video 'Better Run Run' too seriously. The 'U Can't Touch This' rapper slams Jay-Z in the recent video, accusing him of being an impostor who swiped his "swagger." The video was in response to Jay-Z's verse in a new Kanye West song, 'So Appalled,' where he referred to Hammer's notorious money troubles during the '90s. But Jay-Z sounded incredulous in a British ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Flashback to That Time Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson Was on Star Trek: Voyager
- Cindy Crawford Celebrates Her Wedding Anniversary with a Throwback Bikini Photo
- Taylor Swift Accidentally Recreates 'Bad Blood' While Stepping Out with Gigi Hadid and Martha Hunt
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Dustin Diamond Stabbing Trial Verdict: Saved by the Bell Star Not Guilty of Felony, Convicted of 2 Misdemeanors
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style