- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 05:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Jay-Z admits he shot his older brother Eric when he was 12 years old, while he grew up in a Brooklyn housing project ravaged by violence. The rap superstar and business mogul spoke about the incident for the first time in The Guardian's weekend magazine, admitting he opened fire on his brother after he stole a ring from Hova to feed his drug habit. "I thought my life was over," he said. "I t...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 11:42 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: He's baaaaccckkk! Girl Talk, a.k.a. mash-up mastermind Greg Gillis, stormed the web with the surprising release of his latest free album 'All Day,' a formidable follow-up to 2008's 'Feed the Animal.' Even though his music is controversial for sampling hundreds of artists into mash-up mixes, an act that seems aimed at prodding record labels, Girl Talk once again has proved nothing is going ...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 06:44 AM by PopEater Staff
Jay-Z isn't taking MC Hammer's dis video 'Better Run Run' too seriously. The 'U Can't Touch This' rapper slams Jay-Z in the recent video, accusing him of being an impostor who swiped his "swagger." The video was in response to Jay-Z's verse in a new Kanye West song, 'So Appalled,' where he referred to Hammer's notorious money troubles during the '90s. But Jay-Z sounded incredulous in a British ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: Claire Is Forced to Choose Between Jamie and Frank
- Hillary Scott on Lady Antebellum's Tour Bus Fire: It's 'Nothing Compared to What It Could Have Been'
- Jill (Duggar) and Derick Dillard: Israel David's Birth Brought Us Closer Together
- Miley Cyrus and Scout Willis flash their nipples in photo shoot
- R&B singer Johnny Kemp found dead on beach
- Shia LaBeouf says rehab therapy was like method acting
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple
- Who Does the Outlander Cast "Ship"? Sam Heughan, Caitriona Balfe and More Reveal the Couples They Love