- Posted Jun 3rd 2011 at 07:10 PM by The Boot Editors
"Music, for me, is like a weed that just keeps bringing up no matter how thick the concrete is. It just makes its way toward the light. I've been doing music since I was a young teen, and man I'm really digging the way the weed has popped through this concrete." -- Jeff Bridges That "weed" sprouted particularly tall when Jeff Bridges won an Academy Award for his portrayal of fallen country star...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad & Angelina's Top 10 PDA Moments
- Omaha Police Officer Accidentally Kills 'Cops' Film Crew Member During Shootout
- Kendall Jenner Is Now Only Going by Her First Name for Modeling Gigs
- LeAnn Rimes blasted for joking she 'raped' her boyfriend at age 16
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt quietly married on Saturday
- Hello Kitty not a cat, company says ... or is she?
- Marvel will reissue all those Dark Horse ?Star Wars' comics that didn't really happen
- Hello Kitty isn't a cat, but is anything really anything anymore, man?
- H. Jon Benjamin makes a crazy Kenny Loggins Kickstarter even crazier
- Laverne Cox: It Feels "So Good" Having a Diverse Cast on Orange Is the New Black
- A Duck Dynasty Star Is Heading to Dancing with the Stars
- Brad Pitt Flashes Wedding Ring—See the Pics!