- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It was a family affair at the Fourth of July parade in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles. Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner took their adorable little ladies, Violet, 5, and her younger sister Seraphina, 2, to show their red, white and blue pride on Monday. The family of four sat front and center as the floats paraded down the street. Seraphina wore a cute little denim romper and enj...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Jennifer Garner, her fellow actor and pal, Alec Baldwin, definitely has what it takes to throw himself in the candidate pool for New York's 2013 mayoral election. The actress dropped by 'Fox & Friends' in NYC earlier today to voice both her and her husband, Ben Affleck's support of Baldwin the politician. "I think he should go for it. He can run and let people vote. I stand up ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Although Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck are often seen out and about with their daughters, it's rare that we get a glimpse of the two together. The couple were spotted out in Los Angeles, Calif. searching for a new school for their daughters, Violet and Seraphina. The sunglasses-wearing duo walked arm-in-arm as they exited one of the schools. Although recent rumors have been raised ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:12 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Jennifer Garner stopped by 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' last night and beat him at his own game. Literally. Fallon challenged the mother-of-two to a game of beer pong. Garner joins the ranks of Kate Hudson, Charlize Theron, her 'Arthur' co-star Helen Mirren and Betty White in going up against the 'Late Night' host in a round of the college staple. Although Garner said she'd never played be...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 03:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Russell Brand is one lucky man. He recently married pop sensation Katy Perry and describes what it's like to make out with Jennifer Garner. Brand was interviewed by NextMovie.com from the set of his upcoming movie 'Arthur,' a remake of the 1981 Dudley Moore classic, when he was asked about Garner, his co-star in the film. Brand revealed that Garner was like a fairy princess and then went on ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling's Office Gets a Makeover - and It's Just as Fun as You'd Imagine! (PHOTOS)
- How Sandra Bullock Found Happiness with Her 'Great Guy' Bryan Randall: All the Details of Their New Romance!
- Does Lindsay Lohan Still Looks Like She Did in The Parent Trap?
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Kristen Taekman Seeks Comfort in BFF Brandi Glanville Following Husband Josh Taekman's Ashley Madison Scandal
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Shares Wedding Photo in Honor of 13th Anniversary With Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Khloé Kardashian and Blac Chyna Battle for Most Shocking (and Revealing) Selfie—Take a Look!