- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It was a family affair at the Fourth of July parade in the Pacific Palisades area of Los Angeles. Ben Affleck and wife Jennifer Garner took their adorable little ladies, Violet, 5, and her younger sister Seraphina, 2, to show their red, white and blue pride on Monday. The family of four sat front and center as the floats paraded down the street. Seraphina wore a cute little denim romper and ...
- Posted Jun 9th 2011 at 03:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
According to Jennifer Garner, her fellow actor and pal, Alec Baldwin, definitely has what it takes to throw himself in the candidate pool for New York's 2013 mayoral election. The actress dropped by 'Fox & Friends' in NYC earlier today to voice both her and her husband, Ben Affleck's support of Baldwin the politician. "I think he should go for it. He can run and let people vote. I stand up ...
- Posted Apr 12th 2011 at 05:50 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Although Jennifer Garner and husband Ben Affleck are often seen out and about with their daughters, it's rare that we get a glimpse of the two together. The couple were spotted out in Los Angeles, Calif. searching for a new school for their daughters, Violet and Seraphina. The sunglasses-wearing duo walked arm-in-arm as they exited one of the schools. Although recent rumors have been raised ...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:12 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Jennifer Garner stopped by 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' last night and beat him at his own game. Literally. Fallon challenged the mother-of-two to a game of beer pong. Garner joins the ranks of Kate Hudson, Charlize Theron, her 'Arthur' co-star Helen Mirren and Betty White in going up against the 'Late Night' host in a round of the college staple. Although Garner said she'd never played ...
- Posted Feb 4th 2011 at 03:45 AM by PopEater Staff
Russell Brand is one lucky man. He recently married pop sensation Katy Perry and describes what it's like to make out with Jennifer Garner. Brand was interviewed by NextMovie.com from the set of his upcoming movie 'Arthur,' a remake of the 1981 Dudley Moore classic, when he was asked about Garner, his co-star in the film. Brand revealed that Garner was like a fairy princess and then went on ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sexy Santa! 20 Years of Mariah's 'All I Want For Christmas' Outfits
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Attend Her Brother's Wedding
- Adele and Simon Konecki Enjoy Date Night at a Private Lady Gaga Concert
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Paul Rudd and One Direction take on ?Saturday Night Live': Talk about it here!
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- Jake Gyllenhaal Shows Severe Gash to Ellen DeGeneres After Injuring His Hand on Set
- Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles Leave NYC Hotel Together
- Heidi Klum Has Never Had Plastic Surgery, Admits She Is "Too Scared"