- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 09:30 PM by AOL Music Editors
Jennifer Hudson has premiered the sassy music video for 'No One Gonna Love You' -- her latest soulful single. The Diane Martel-directed video opens with the Oscar-winning star brushing off her acting skills, reminding her dead-beat man that it's their anniversary. The actress/singer eventually figures she's better off without the bum after some sexy chair-dancing and BMW cruising, only to be su...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 02:01 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
She's got a new body and now Jennifer Hudson is showing off some new moves. In the video for her new lovesick tune, 'No One Gonna Love You,' Hudson is disappointed by her boyfriend's lack of interest in their relationship but she can't seem to let him go, lamenting, "I've been through some things. Ain't no one gonna love you like I love you." But the 29-year-old singer doesn't look any worse fo...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 02:00 PM by Steve Baltin
After belting out her new tracks live in AOL Music's Beverly Hills studios, the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson sat down to talk about everything from recording her deeply personal new album 'I Remember Me,' to working with the inspirational Alicia Keys, to how she's handling the media attention surrounding her new image after a dramatic 80-pound weight loss. ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 12:34 PM by Contessa Gayles
The always-amazing Jennifer Hudson recently stopped by AOL Music's studios for an exclusive live Sessions performance, which premieres April 5. AOL's cameras followed the newly svelte 29-year-old throughout the day to grab exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of the superstar. To see the singer going from makeup to a photo shoot and for a sneak peak of the Grammy winner belting out her latest hit...
- Posted Mar 28th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Jennifer Hudson's new slim figure has heads turning, but she claims her fiance is still getting used to her svelte shape. The singer stopped by 'The Tonight Show' to chat with Jay Leno last week, and she revealed that her 80-pound weight loss was a huge change for her fiance, David Otunga. "He's getting adjusted to it," Hudson said of her new look. "He's not really into change that much." ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Contessa Gayles
Singer, actress and spokeswoman -- the multi-talented Jennifer Hudson is on a roll. The 29-year-old 'American Idol' alum has been launched into A-list superstardom thanks to an Oscar winning performance in the 2006 movie 'Dreamgirls,' a Grammy Award for her self-titled debut album and a recent weight-loss makeover as the face of Weight Watchers. Now, her new album, 'I Remember Me,' is about to d...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 11:02 AM by Zach Dionne
Jennifer Hudson's baby boy, David Daniel Otunga Jr., might be ready to follow her into showbiz. In an interview with MTV News, the singer says her 2-year-old is "very musical." "He just loves music overall, and he's into it," Hudson says. "I feel like I had a little Michael Jackson. He'd be in the backseat of the car, [moving] his little shoulder to anything that comes on the radio, and then I ...
- Posted Feb 18th 2011 at 06:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Jennifer Hudson may have passed along her sense of rhythm to her young son, David. The pair stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' this week, and the popular talk show show host boogied with the little guy on set. According to Just Jared, Hudson, 29, appeared on the daytime show to chat with DeGeneres about her weight loss struggle. The soulful singer recently teamed up with Weight...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Pope Francis Hasn't Watched Television Since 1990, Longs for Good Pizza
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"