Jennifer Love Hewitt
- Posted May 24th 2011 at 09:05 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After 12 seasons playing Detective Elliot Stabler, Chris Meloni is leaving 'Law & Order: SVU,' TVLine.com reports. The actor has played the character since the show debuted on NBC in 1999. A source told TVLine.com that talks between Meloni and studio NBC Universal broke down Tuesday. Show creator Dick Wolf is reportedly already looking for another big name to replace him. Mariska Hargitay...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 06:55 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Actress Jennifer Love Hewitt is back on the market. The 'Ghost Whisperer' star has split with boyfriend Alex Beh after one year together, her rep told UsMagazine.com. "They haven't been dating for a little while," the rep added. A friend of the actress told the magazine Hewitt is "doing well" after the breakup. Hewitt started dating the actor-director last July, just a few months after...
- Posted Jan 3rd 2011 at 07:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Love Hewitt looks like she had a blast vacationing in Hawaii over the holidays. The star was there with her mom and her boyfriend Alex Beh. Photographers caught her relaxing in a floating bean bag. What are other stars up to during the end of 2010 and beginning of 2011? Check out our gallery and see Ben and Jen, Sarah Jessica Parker and many more!...
- Posted Jul 29th 2010 at 10:08 PM by PopEater Staff
In March, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy called it quits after a year of dating and lots of public affection. Since the breakup, those following celebrity romances have been waiting to hear whom the bodacious brunette would snag next. And according to UsMagazine.com, the lucky winner is actor/director Alex Beh. "She's so into him," a pal of the 31-year-old actress reveals to the...
- Posted May 12th 2010 at 08:30 AM by Bryan Alexander
Television viewers will get more than they bargained for with the news that NBC has picked up the show 'Love Bites.' One of the new comedy's episodes features the unlikely scene of Greg Grunberg joining the Mile High Club ... with Jennifer Love Hewitt. "It was crazy," Grunberg confesses to PopEater. "But if you have to be stuck with someone in a bathroom that size, it might as well be Jennifer...
- Posted Apr 7th 2010 at 07:08 AM by PopEater Staff
Jennifer Love Hewitt can sympathize with Sandra Bullock and Elin Nordegren -- though Hewitt, 31, has never been married, the actress says she has been cheated on "a lot" in her life. "It's brutal," she said during Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM radio show Tuesday. "Once I found out on television, and that was awesome. And then another time I found them together ... and that was, woooo!"...
- Posted Mar 13th 2010 at 02:28 AM by PopEater Staff
They were television's most unlikely couple. Now, they are officially splitsville. After rumors of discord, Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy have confirmed they have broken up, People.com reports. No other details of the split were given. The two Ghost Whisperer stars have been dating for more than a year. They made their relationship public just months after Hewitt officially broke up...
- Posted Feb 22nd 2010 at 07:42 AM by PopEater Staff
'Ghost Whisperer' star Jennifer Love Hewitt turned 31 this weekend -- apparently, the actress also turned into Lady Gaga. Hewitt and some of her friends were caught on camera in outlandish outfits for Hewitt's '80s-themed birthday party, but their intensely-gelled hair bows evoked nothing so much as the 'Bad Romance' singer-fashionista....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Game of Thrones Recap: The Ends Justify the Mean (Spoilers)
- The Royals Go Wild, Miley Cyrus Channels a Duck & More Weekend News
- Soldiers Inspire Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor to Run Again
- Country music singer Kevin Sharp dies at 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for third week
- Tori admits hasn't had sex with Dean since scandal broke
- ?Turn' react: It's Jamie Bell's show after all
- Neil Patrick Harris yells at fan during ?Hedwig' performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- Lindsay Lohan Reveals She Had a Miscarriage on the Season Finale of Her OWN Show
- Game of Thrones' Most Shocking Sex Scene Ever, Mad Men's Awkward Valentine's Day and More OMG TV Moments
- Vincent Kartheiser Opens Up About Fiancé Alexis Bledel