- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
All is not well between Donald Trump and Jerry Seinfeld. The comedian reportedly pulled out from an event appearance and Trump called him out in an open letter. According to Page Six, Seinfeld was scheduled to attend a Sept. 13 event for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Eric Trump Foundation. However, he has since canceled his appearance due to Trump's negative remarks about...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
On a recent evening in New York, a group of FFOGs (Famous Friends of Gwyneth) turned out for a dinner party to celebrate the actress, singer and blogger's debut cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter.' New Yorker scribe Lizzie Widdicombe was there to rub shoulders with guests like Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez and the Seinfelds and to document exactly how Gwyneth is not just like us. It is first...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Jerry Seinfeld is not a fan of the upcoming royal wedding. The actor had a few choice words for the upcoming event and even criticized the royal family in an interview. The Daily Mail is reporting that Seinfeld was in London promoting his upcoming stand-up performance and was being interviewed on the UK TV show 'Daybreak' when the interviewer asked Seinfeld if he, like many...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Idris Elba: Nicolas Cage Once Spent the Night in Dracula's Castle
- Terri Seymour Expecting First Child
- Friends Turns 20: Celebrate with Amazingly Awkward Season 1 Cast Photos
- Iraq War veteran's inspiring journey from front lines to 'Nashville'
- Kenny Chesney shows party-time peers the way on new album, 'The Big Revival'
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Watch the Scandal Season 3 Gag Reel to Find Out Who Screws Up Their Lines the Most—Even Olivia Pope Gets Tongue-Tied!
- TV Reporter Quits Job On-Air to Lead Alaska's Marijuana Legalization Campaign: "F--k It, I Quit"
- 7 Things Friends Fans Still Argue About Ten Years Later