- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
All is not well between Donald Trump and Jerry Seinfeld. The comedian reportedly pulled out from an event appearance and Trump called him out in an open letter. According to Page Six, Seinfeld was scheduled to attend a Sept. 13 event for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Eric Trump Foundation. However, he has since canceled his appearance due to Trump's negative remarks about Presid...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
On a recent evening in New York, a group of FFOGs (Famous Friends of Gwyneth) turned out for a dinner party to celebrate the actress, singer and blogger's debut cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter.' New Yorker scribe Lizzie Widdicombe was there to rub shoulders with guests like Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez and the Seinfelds and to document exactly how Gwyneth is not just like us. It is first...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Jerry Seinfeld is not a fan of the upcoming royal wedding. The actor had a few choice words for the upcoming event and even criticized the royal family in an interview. The Daily Mail is reporting that Seinfeld was in London promoting his upcoming stand-up performance and was being interviewed on the UK TV show 'Daybreak' when the interviewer asked Seinfeld if he, like many Americ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Seniors Pull Sweet Prank on Principal Showing Him How Much They Appreciate Him
- Woman Sues Restaurant for Poor Service and Racism on Valentine's Day
- Steve Howey and Sarah Shahi Welcome Twins
- Documentary filmmaker Albert Maysles dies at 88
- Harrison Ford crash: NTSB investigator says anytime a person survives an airplane crash is 'a good day'
- Kim Kardashian says she has sex with Kanye West '500 times a day'
- Zoe Saldana and Husband Marco Perego Have Their Hands Full With Twin Boys—See the Proof!
- Prince Charles Cut Out of Prince George's Life? Palace Responds to Royal Rumors
- Justin Bieber Calls Himself Fat on Instagram in the Worst Humblebrag Ever