- Posted Apr 22nd 2011 at 08:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
All is not well between Donald Trump and Jerry Seinfeld. The comedian reportedly pulled out from an event appearance and Trump called him out in an open letter. According to Page Six, Seinfeld was scheduled to attend a Sept. 13 event for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and the Eric Trump Foundation. However, he has since canceled his appearance due to Trump's negative remarks about ...
- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 05:15 PM by Jo Piazza
On a recent evening in New York, a group of FFOGs (Famous Friends of Gwyneth) turned out for a dinner party to celebrate the actress, singer and blogger's debut cookbook, 'My Father's Daughter.' New Yorker scribe Lizzie Widdicombe was there to rub shoulders with guests like Jay-Z, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez and the Seinfelds and to document exactly how Gwyneth is not just like us. It is first ...
- Posted Apr 15th 2011 at 03:50 AM by Christo Varghese
It looks like Jerry Seinfeld is not a fan of the upcoming royal wedding. The actor had a few choice words for the upcoming event and even criticized the royal family in an interview. The Daily Mail is reporting that Seinfeld was in London promoting his upcoming stand-up performance and was being interviewed on the UK TV show 'Daybreak' when the interviewer asked Seinfeld if he, like many ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Photo Evidence That Rob Lowe Is an Ageless Wonder
- It'll Be Another Girl for Drew Barrymore
- Michelle Obama Not Angry About President's Selfie, Says Photog
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan
- Experts: Kim Kardashian airbrushed to look thinner on US Weekly cover
- 'Today' show sign-language joke offends deaf community
- This week's cover: Tina Fey and Amy Poehler take over EW!
- ?Time' announces Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- This week's ?SNL' promos: Welcome home, John Goodman ? VIDEO
- Cats Take Over Local Nativity Scene, Have No Problem Kicking Out Baby Jesus
- Madonna and Boyfriend Brahim Zaibat Break Up
- 2014 SAG Awards Nominations: Biggest TV Snubs and Surprises—Mad Men, Parks and Rec and More