- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 04:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Jesse James and Kat Von D have slammed reports which have said that the couple have called off their engagement and have split. Life & Style reported a source who said that James had confirmed the split to his friends. The source is quoted saying, "That's what he's telling pals. He says there's too much drama for him." The magazine even quoted some of James and Von D's Twitter messages ...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 03:31 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Although we've come to expect no less, Jesse James has hit an all time low on the scum scale. He recently told Howard Stern that Kat Von D outperforms Sandra Bullock in the bedroom by 100 fold, according to E Online. This after James told ABC's 'Nightline' that he secretly wanted to be exposed for his infidelity during his marriage with Bullock. "I think I wanted to get caught," he ...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 03:51 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
A lot can change in a year. It wasn't long ago that Jesse James was married to America's Sweetheart, Sandra Bullock, before their broken marriage, shattered by James' infidelity, was splashed across the media -- at time in which "everything got ripped to shreds," James told PEOPLE. But while the world turned to Bullock to offer their comfort and vow to stand against James, she wasn't the only ...
- Posted Mar 13th 2011 at 10:00 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
It seems like we just rang in 2011, and already it is shaping up to be the year of celebrity splitsville. From Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz and Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel to Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds and Kelsey and Camille Grammer, couples beware, there's something in the Hollywood water. But these celebs seem to be following a new adage: When you fall out of bounds, go for ...
- Posted Feb 21st 2011 at 07:15 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
In what might be the day's strangest and most surprising news, Jesse James will be writing a tell-all book. Entertainment Weekly reports that Sandra Bullock's ex-husband has signed on with Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, to write a revealing memoir. Reportedly, the book will include intimate details about his marriage to America's sweetheart, Ms. Bullock. The book, which is ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Our favorite '80s teen crushes: Where are they now?
- Jo Wood: Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and I were 'pioneers of crack'
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Oops! A Psy lookalike hung out with a bunch of real celebrities at Cannes
- Waterworks alert: Today's Google Doodle is a teenage contest winner
- ?Fast Five' honest trailer: A look back at what makes the franchise both glorious and ridiculous ? VIDEO
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Amanda Seyfried Talks About Having "Beautiful Huge Breasts" as a Teen
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic