- Posted May 12th 2011 at 04:01 PM by Katelyn Mullen
There is nothing like a little play time on the beach. A very pregnant Jessica Alba took her daughter, Honor Marie, for some tropical fun in the sun. The mommy-to-be hit the beach incognito in a fedora hat and sunglasses, but really turned heads in her strapless bikini. One can't help but notice her growing baby belly. The mommy-daughter duo are down in Mexico vacationing with friends. Alba...
- Posted Mar 24th 2011 at 03:45 AM by Christo Varghese
It seems like Jessica Biel is moving on after her split from Justin Timberlake. UsMagazine.com is reporting that Biel, 29, was spotted getting cozy with Gerard Butler, her co-star in the upcoming movie 'Playing the Field,' just five days after the announcement of the surprise split. Biel and Butler, 41, were first spotted together at a crew member's birthday party at a restaurant in...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 01:29 PM by PopEater Staff
Jessica Alba is expecting her second child, she writes on Facebook and Twitter. "It's been a while since I've been on FB & I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news," the 29-year-old Alba says. "Honor is going to be a Big Sister!" Honor is Alba's daughter with husband Cash Warren, and the toddler (pictured here with mommy) will turn 3 in June....
- Posted Jan 14th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Like anyone who has seen an episode of 'Mad Men,' when we heard that Christina Hendricks had posed for Playboy, we were more than a little curious to see the photos. What we got, however, was more like scary Barbie shot-girl than sixties siren. The photos starring Hendricks, which appeared in the July 1999 issue of the racy mag, show the actress sans her trademark red locks, wearing a...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 01:20 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Actress Jessica Alba has chopped off her long, wavy locks for a sleek, shoulder-length bob haircut. With a dramatic center part and shiny straight strands, the 29-year-old movie star and mom showed off her new short hairstyle during 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon' on Monday. She tweeted, "New haircut tweeples -thx Renato Campora (@renatocampora)," giving props to her celebrity hairstylist,...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 03:45 PM by Jett Wells
In early November, Jessica Alba made headlines for her controversial interview with Elle Magazine for its December issue, saying "good actors never use [scripts]." This agitated screenwriter John August, provoking him to bash her on his blog. But now the rest of the interview has leaked, and it gets a whole lot worse. The extended interview with Alba, posted on jessicaalba.net in PDF form,...
- Posted Nov 8th 2010 at 03:28 PM by Jett Wells
When Jessica Alba trashed on movie scripts -- apparently "good actors never use [them]" -- in the December issue of Elle, it didn't take long for a screenwriter to hit back. John August, writer of 'Big Fish' and 'Charlie's Angels,' wrote a scathing blog post in response to Alba's insistence that actors ignore the script unless it's "amazing writing." "Following your logic, you've never been in...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 05:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Jessica Alba has filmed an impressive 25 movies over the course of her two decades in Hollywood, but the actress's most important role these days is playing mother to her daughter, Honor. The 'Machete' star, who appears on the cover of December's Elle Magazine, opens up in the issue about how her lack of confidence used to hold her back and how she views her previous roles. "I know I haven't...
- Posted Aug 30th 2010 at 02:58 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. We're all over the map this week -- from the beach with Beyonce to outside the 'Late Night' theater with Anne Heche. We also catch the elusive Bai Ling wearing clothes that...
- Posted Apr 4th 2010 at 09:04 AM by PopEater Staff
Jessica Alba and her husband Cash Warren are the proud parents of 22-month-old Honor Marie, but the 'Sin City' star has plans for a bigger family. During an 'Extreme Makeover: Home Edition' appearance that will air Sunday night, Alba announced she intends to adopt a child. "If you have the love, and the capacity to love children, you should just adopt. And I plan on doing it, " said Alba....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Royal Tour Style Gets the Thumbs Up Down Under
- Lee Brice Shares His Own Wedding Footage In Video for 'I Don't Dance'
- 8 Photos of Amazing Record Collections Around the World for Record Store Day
- Man given suspended jail sentence for stealing Peter Frampton's luggage
- Donald Trump and Jon Bon Jovi mentioned as buyers for Buffalo Bills
- Neil Patrick Harris curses fan who interrupts Broadway performance
- PopWatch Planner: ?Parks and Rec' finale, ?The Blacklist' big episode, ?John Oliver' premiere, and more
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Paul Walker's Brother Spotted in Dubai With Tyrese and Ludacris for Fast & Furious 7 Filming
- Prince William and Kate Middleton Stun at Easter Service in Sydney
- Orphan Black Postmortem: Creators Reflect on That Mind-Blowing Twist and Spill What's Ahead!