- Posted Jul 6th 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kelly Fisher
Exes Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel were spotted out together over the holiday weekend, sparking claims the couple have decided to give their 4-year relationship another try. The pair, who announced their split earlier this year, have been "quietly seeing each other again," a source told Us Weekly. Timberlake and Biel previously hadn't been seen together since the Vanity Fair Oscar party...
- Posted Jun 6th 2011 at 06:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Clad in their chic leather jackets, sunglasses, helmets and love for the open road, Gerard Butler and Jessica Biel look every bit the part of a Harley Davidson commercial. Biel, 29, was latched onto Butler, 41, as the pair caught some wind along California's Pacific Coast Highway, according to Us Magazine. The duo became further acquainted while filming their forthcoming romantic comedy,...
- Posted Jun 2nd 2011 at 09:40 PM by Moviefone Editors
When we heard Darren Aronofsky was directing a Revlon commercial, we could only imagine the possibilities. Would it be a one-minute exposé on the human condition? Would we be subjected to an overdose a la 'Requiem for a Dream' or a triumphant 'Wrestler'-like story? Would it even make sense? Unfortunately, the ad seems to be like any other straightforward makeup commercial, just with a bit...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 04:05 AM by Christo Varghese
Reports are surfacing that Justin Timberlake ended his relationship with Jessica Biel because he was "miserable" and wanted to "enjoy being single." Reps for the couple claimed last week that Timberlake and Biel "mutually have decided to part ways." But UsMagazine.com is reporting that a friend of Timberlake is telling them the singer "had been aggressively trying to end things." The...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Jessica Biel is back on the market for the first time in four years. Something, a little bird perhaps, tells us it won't be long before her former beau Justin Timberlake officially steps out with a new lady. So Jessica might want to consider whom she plans on pairing up with next in order to win the breakup. Our celebrity and dating experts seem to agree that Ms. Biel will shack up with another...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 09:36 PM by Rebecca Macatee
Director Christopher Nolan is considering some of Hollywood's leading ladies, as well as a few rising stars, for two major female roles in the upcoming Batman film 'Dark Knight Rises.' Nolan is said to be considering Keira Knightley, Anne Hathaway and Jessica Biel, along with relative newcomers Kate Mara and Charlotte Riley, for the two female leads. Hollywood Reporter says Nolan is casting two...
- Posted Feb 25th 2010 at 02:00 AM by Rob Shuter
Opposites may attract, but when it comes to Sarah Palin and Adam Lambert and their upcoming 'Tonight Show' appearance, don't expect them to cross paths. Once Jay Leno returns to his once-Conan-occupied time slot after the Olympics, I'm hearing that Sarahcudda and Glambert -- who are on the same night -- have no intentions of trading nail polish secrets. Scoop on them, plus Jon and Kate after the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- NFL Vet Ricardo Silva Trades Tackling for Teaching
- Demi Lovato Makes a Unique Choice for Her World Tour (VIDEO)
- India's Latest Serial Killer Is a Leopard
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- James Franco tells AOL to stop censoring his work
- Dakota Johnson Is Brunette Again After Brief Stint as a Blonde—See the Pic!
- Papa Original Is Back! Sebastian Roche Dishes on His Return to The Originals and a Possible Family Reunion in Season 2
- Nashville Premiere Sneak Peek: Rayna Decides Who She's Going to Marry—Does She Pick Luke or Deacon? Watch Now!