- Posted May 10th 2011 at 08:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's been some casting shakeups on the Upper East Side. 'Gossip Girl' regulars Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr have been let go from the CW show. According to TV Guide, the actresses will not be returning as series regulars when the show returns for its fifth season in the fall. Momsen, who plays good girl-turned-bad Jenny Humphrey, hardly caught any screen time this season as is,...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 07:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is flying high these days, but does he have a 'Gossip Girl' on his arm to help him celebrate? The 2011 Super Bowl MVP is rumored to be dating actress Jessica Szohr, according to E! News. Szohr, who was in Dallas over the weekend for all of the Super Bowl festivities -- including the DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl -- confessed she was rooting for her...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Amber James
Wearing nothing more than lizard-scale body paint, 'Gossip Girl' actress Jessica Szohr strikes a sultry pose as the face of the new SoBe Lifewater campaign. She shed her inhibitions in the Costa Rican jungle, admitting she wasn't that shy about baring it all. "The photos were done so tastefully and beautifully. I felt really good," she tells PopEater. The only "scary and uncomfortable" thing...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Taylor Armstrong Has Moved On After Russell's Suicide
- Julianne Hough's DWTS Photo Diary: This Week Was All About Surprises
- Matthew McConaughey on Getting Married: 'I Had to Really Want To'
- The many faces of Renee Zellweger
- Alfonso Ribeiro dominates 'DWTS'
- Fans: Renee Zellweger nearly unrecognizable after mysterious facial changes
- Shia LaBeouf admits he used to follow Alec Baldwin home in ?Interview'
- ?Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany to make New York stage debut
- Taylor Swift Talks Childhood Insecurities: "Little Kid, Little Problems—Big Kid, Big Problems"
- Oscar de la Renta's Most Iconic Red Carpet Gowns: Sarah Jessica Parker, Amy Adams & More Stars Dressed by the Late Designer
- It's Time to Meet Abby's Jerk of an Ex-Husband on Scandal