- Posted May 10th 2011 at 08:31 AM by Kelly Fisher
There's been some casting shakeups on the Upper East Side. 'Gossip Girl' regulars Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr have been let go from the CW show. According to TV Guide, the actresses will not be returning as series regulars when the show returns for its fifth season in the fall. Momsen, who plays good girl-turned-bad Jenny Humphrey, hardly caught any screen time this season as is, appeari...
- Posted Feb 7th 2011 at 07:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers is flying high these days, but does he have a 'Gossip Girl' on his arm to help him celebrate? The 2011 Super Bowl MVP is rumored to be dating actress Jessica Szohr, according to E! News. Szohr, who was in Dallas over the weekend for all of the Super Bowl festivities -- including the DirecTV Celebrity Beach Bowl -- confessed she was rooting for her rum...
- Posted Jan 7th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Amber James
Wearing nothing more than lizard-scale body paint, 'Gossip Girl' actress Jessica Szohr strikes a sultry pose as the face of the new SoBe Lifewater campaign. She shed her inhibitions in the Costa Rican jungle, admitting she wasn't that shy about baring it all. "The photos were done so tastefully and beautifully. I felt really good," she tells PopEater. The only "scary and uncomfortable" thing...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Two Mainstream Diet Plans That Actually Work, According to Science
- Heading to Coachella This Weekend? Nab These Stylish (and Affordable!) Looks From Jamie, Kendall and More Stars!
- Princess Kate Enjoys a Pre-Birth Break at a Familiar Place
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Blake Shelton thinks Luke Bryan would be good judge on 'The Voice'
- 'Anne of Green Gables' actor Jonathan Crombie dies at 48
- 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards: 5 Things to Know Before Tonight's Big Show!
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett
- Reggie Bush and Lilit Avagyan Are Expecting a Baby Boy! Get the Latest on the "Overjoyed and Happy" Couple