- Posted Jun 17th 2011 at 12:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Hypothetical situation: You're a morning show anchor. As you tease your next guest before a commercial break, said guest crawls on set on his hands and knees and whinnies like a horse. What, pray tell, do you do? If you're 'Today' veteran and consummate professional Matt Lauer, you get on that horse and ride (straight-faced, while finishing your line). That's actually what happened Thursday...
- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 07:57 AM by AOL TV Editors
Jim Carrey proved that you don't have to be original to be funny (or awkward) on 'The Late Show With David Letterman.' Making the rounds to promote his new flick 'Mr. Poppers Penguins,' Carrey dropped by 'Letterman' to chat up the family comedy and to offer his best Tom Hanks impersonation. Carrey recreated one of Hanks' more memorable visits to the 'Late Show' note-by-note,...
- Posted Apr 24th 2011 at 12:19 PM by Christine Fenno
NBC's hourlong season finale of 'The Office' is looming (May 19) and Michael Scott's job is still up for grabs. Now, EW.com reports that Jim Carrey will join the roster of guest stars playing various candidates who want to follow in Steve Carell's footsteps. In the season finale episode, Carrey will reportedly interview for the Dunder Mifflin gig, even though the series seems to be grooming...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 08:00 PM by Justine Goodman
The countdown to the 83rd Academy Awards is on, with the official nomination press conference set for the early hours of tomorrow morning. As is the custom, bloggers and critics have been hypothesizing for weeks now as to which movies and actors will be recognized by the Academy. Everyone seems to agree that 'The Kids Are All Right,' 'The Fighter,' 'Black Swan,' 'Toy Story 3,' 'The King's Speech'...
- Posted Jan 21st 2011 at 11:10 AM by Sarah Crow
Jim Carrey has a long history of dating beautiful women, and his new girlfriend, Anchal Joseph, is no exception. Joseph, a model and former 'America's Next Top Model' contestant, held hands with Carrey, 49, while exiting Broadway's Cort Theater, where they caught the play 'Time Stands Still,' starring Christina Ricci and Laura Linney. At age 24, Joseph is just one year older than Carrey's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Watch Facebook Founder Mark Zuckerberg Speak Mandarin
- Brittany Maynard Realizes a Final Wish, Visits Grand Canyon
- How Glenn Close Saved Her Sister's Life
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- PopWatch Confessional: Which classic (or ?classic') film have you never seen?
- Aaron Paul takes on Toys ?R' Us after ?Breaking Bad' toys are pulled
- The 5 most interesting facts about ?Super Smash Bros. for Wii U'
- Nick Cannon Focusing on Family Through Mariah Carey Split, Says He Doesn't ''Pay Attention'' to Amber Rose Rumors
- WWE Total Divas' Eva Marie Steps Out in Her Wedding Dress—See the Risqué Design!
- Dolce & Gabbana Founders Found Innocent in Tax Evasion Case: "We Knew It!!! We Are Honest People!"