- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From a real housewife to a 'Jersey Shore' guidette and a late night staple, celebrities took to twitter to celebrate and satirize the death of Osama Bin Laden. But there were still the obvious few who had not turned on their TVs or their political awareness before plugging away, as if it were any other slow news day, in 140 characters or less. Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic,...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Did you know Johnny Depp owns a fart machine? We did not -- though apparently he's had it for at least a decade, and Penelope Cruz assumed everyone knew about it. She discovered it while working with Depp on 'Blow' in 2001. "I was doing a very dramatic close-up," Cruz recalled on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' Using a remote control, "he kept making that sound with the machine ... I was just thinking...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 05:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Everything was going along rather normally on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Monday night. He was interviewing Mark Cuban, but in doing so they inevitably started talking about Charlie Sheen. What they may not have realized is that all that tiger's blood in his veins allows Sheen to hear his name being mentioned anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area. "Charlie's a smart guy," Cuban was saying. "He...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 03:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Behind Jimmy Kimmel's funny facade is a diabolical man. The laughter and joy he brings into the living rooms of countless individuals is just a cover-up for his dark secret: Jimmy Kimmel wills tsunamis into existence with his mind (or so he thinks). In a new original piece for The Huffington Post titled 'A Dramatic Story, at the End of Which Nothing Happens,' the late-night funnyman discusses...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor: Juan Pablo Galavis Delivers a Shocking Finale
- Boston Marathon Bride-to-Be: Meet My Bridesmaids!
- Bachelor Contestants Who Found Love After Heartbreak
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- ?How I Met Your Mother' react: Lily's got a secret and the Mosby Boys return!
- ?The Bachelor' finale: ?Whoo! I'm glad I didn't pick her!'
- I'm Still Not Over? The ending of ?Xena: Warrior Princess'
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show"
- Mariska Hargitay Reunites With Former Law & Order: SVU Costar Christopher Meloni: Benson and Stabler Together Again!
- Your Daily Dose of Cute Dog Videos: A Puppy Drinking Out of a Bottle, an Indecisive Corgi and More!