- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From a real housewife to a 'Jersey Shore' guidette and a late night staple, celebrities took to twitter to celebrate and satirize the death of Osama Bin Laden. But there were still the obvious few who had not turned on their TVs or their political awareness before plugging away, as if it were any other slow news day, in 140 characters or less. Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, t...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Did you know Johnny Depp owns a fart machine? We did not -- though apparently he's had it for at least a decade, and Penelope Cruz assumed everyone knew about it. She discovered it while working with Depp on 'Blow' in 2001. "I was doing a very dramatic close-up," Cruz recalled on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' Using a remote control, "he kept making that sound with the machine ... I was just thinking ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 05:45 AM by AOL TV Editors
Everything was going along rather normally on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' Monday night. He was interviewing Mark Cuban, but in doing so they inevitably started talking about Charlie Sheen. What they may not have realized is that all that tiger's blood in his veins allows Sheen to hear his name being mentioned anywhere in the greater Los Angeles area. "Charlie's a smart guy," Cuban was saying. "He doesn...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 03:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Behind Jimmy Kimmel's funny facade is a diabolical man. The laughter and joy he brings into the living rooms of countless individuals is just a cover-up for his dark secret: Jimmy Kimmel wills tsunamis into existence with his mind (or so he thinks). In a new original piece for The Huffington Post titled 'A Dramatic Story, at the End of Which Nothing Happens,' the late-night funnyman discusses t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Coco Rocha Welcomes Daughter ? See Her First Photos!
- Pregnant Jessica Biel Heads to a Roller Rink for a Birthday Party (PHOTO)
- ALF Left the Airwaves 25 Years Ago, Lives On in Our Hearts and Online
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Leah Jenner Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump While On Vacation in Maui—See the Pic!
- Jessica Biel Shows Peek of Bare Baby Bump During Final Days of Pregnancy—See the Cute Photo!
- Jill Duggar Still Pregnant, Does Volunteer Work 4 Days Past Her Due Date—See the Pic!