- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tweet & Eat! Here's What Your Favorite Stars are Eating & Drinking Right Now
- The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 Teaser Trailer Has Arrived
- Sandra Bullock Celebrates 50th Birthday in Wyoming
- 'Sharknado' sequel has bite and a storm of laughs as sharks sink their teeth into Manhattan
- 'Batman vs. Superman,' 'The Avengers,' and 'Mad Max' sneak peeks at Comic-Con 2014
- Alcohol big problem at Keith Urban show
- Utopia First Look: Can the Perfect Society Actually Exist With "No Plumbing?!"
- 1 Killed, 14 Injured by Lightning Strike at Venice Beach
- Watch Cameron Diaz Make Out With Nearly Naked Game of Thrones Star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau!