- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the fi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOBH Star Kim Richards 'Says No to Rehab' For Now: Source
- Bobby Brown Clarifies Earlier Comments on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: 'God Is Hearing Our Prayers'
- Cissy Houston: Bobbi Kristina Brown Is Out of Her Coma but Has 'Irreversible Brain Damage' and 'Remains Unresponsive'
- ?Jurassic World' trailer hits the web
- All three members of Migos hip-hop group arrested after concert
- Twin Shadow band members remain hospitalized after tour buses crash
- Find Out Who's Going to Star in the New Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Spinoff Series!
- The New "Human Ken Doll" Rodrigo Alves Thinks He's a Better Person Because of Plastic Surgery—See the Sneak Peek!
- Selena Gomez Flaunts Her New Curves and Major Cleavage in Polka Dot Bikini While in Mexico