- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the fi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- From LIFE: Happy Birthday, Tina Turner! See Unpublished Photos of the Rock 'N' Roll Queen
- Everything You Need to Know about the Presidential Turkey Pardon
- B. Smith Found After Being Reported Missing
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- ?The Voice' winner Josh Kaufman on his acrobatic Broadway debut in ?Pippin'
- Jennifer Aniston shows us how not to interview Jennifer Aniston
- How Simon Cowell Is Spending His First Holiday Season as a New Dad!
- Garth Brooks Cancels TV Appearances Due to "Civil Unrest" Caused by Ferguson Grand Jury Ruling
- Katy Perry's Rumored Boyfriend Diplo Welcomes Second Child With Ex-Girlfriend—See the Unique Name