- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the fi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keith Urban and Eric Church Steal the Show at the Ryman
- Kardashians Ink $100 Million Mega-Deal with E!
- Did Giuliana Rancic Come Up with the Joke About Zendaya's Hair?
- Kanye West tweets apology to Beck for Grammys stagecrashing incident
- Woman asks about dress color, Internet loses collective mind
- RaeLynn doesn't let anti-feminist criticism of 'God Made Girls' bother her
- How To Get Away with Murder Finale: A Couple of Answers And So. Many. Questions.
- Zedd and Selena Gomez First Met Because He "Had to Pee"
- This Dress Debate Is Causing a Serious Divide in Our Nation: Is It White and Gold or Blue and Black?!