- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the fi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- RHOA: Phaedra Parks and Apollo Nida Share the Iciest Hug of All Time
- So, Has Rosie Perez Met a White Man Who Can Jump?
- Inside Lance Bass & Michael Turchin's Wedding: the Venue, Menu and Celeb Guests
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Hackers Threaten to Release Iggy Azalea's Alleged Sex Tape If She Doesn't Apologize to Azealia Banks
- Diane von Furstenberg Selects Official DVF Global Brand Ambassador—Find Out Who She Hired!
- The Affair Boss Explains Stunning Finale and What's Ahead in Season 2 (More Narratives!)