- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Widower Keeps Late Wife's Memory Alive by Dining with Her Photo
- Ashlee Simpson Has Switched Up Her Do: See the New Cut!
- Alison Sweeney Says Goodbye to Days of Our Lives
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Julianne Hough Gets Emotional While Delivering a Special Message to Her Older Sister—Watch the Sweet Clip!
- Why Scandal, The Vampire Diaries, and How to Get Away with Murder Blew. Us. Away. Our Rants and Raves
- These Are Chelsea Handler's Naked Boobs on a Horse...