- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the fi...
Popeater Hot Topics
- President Obama Attends a 'Presidential Pizza Party' in Boston
- Russell Crowe Claims Michael Jackson Gleefully Prank Called Him - for Years
- 19 Kids and Counting Sneak Peek: Jessa Gets Ready to Marry Ben Seewald (VIDEO)
- 'Britain's Got Talent' execs afraid of host's wardrobe malfunctions?
- Leah Remini praises Scientology documentary
- Julianne Moore reportedly dropped from Turkish tourism ad for 'poor acting'
- Olivia Wilde Talks Post-Baby Body in Shape: "After You Pop That Sucker Out You Are the Walking Wounded"
- Prince Liam's Bloody Car Crash Didn't Exactly Go as Planned—Watch The Royals Behind-the-Scenes Clip!
- Tara Reid Flaunts Bikini Bod in Miami, Shocks Fans With Alarmingly Thin Frame