- Posted Feb 1st 2011 at 12:17 PM by Sarah Crow
Joaquin Phoenix may claim his crazy-person act was all part of a larger plan to promote 'I'm Still Here,' but it seems as though the actor's appetite for wild roles hasn't been appeased. The Golden Globe winner is being eyed to play Abraham Lincoln's vampire-slaying instructor in the big-screen adaptation of Seth Grahame-Smith's 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.' Deadline reports that the...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weeds Star Mary-Louise Parker: I Talk to My Kids About Drugs a Lot
- Harley Pasternak: 5 Easy Moves You Should Do at the Gym
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Dine Out at Robert De Niro's Tribeca Eatery
- History plans miniseries about Texas starring Bill Paxton
- The troubled and talented Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan's list of ex-lovers revealed, report claims
- Watch celebs do their best Matthew McConaughey impersonation ? VIDEO
- Overthinking the inscrutable ?Mad Men' season 7 photos ? THEORIES
- Barack and Michelle Obama's greatest pop culture moments ? VIDEO
- Alex Trebek Gets His Revenge Against Conan O'Brien in Hilarious Mash-Up Clip—Watch Now!
- Soon You'll Be Able to Buy a Benedict Cumberbatch Coloring Book, but Not Soon Enough
- Lena Dunham Is a Fan of Cupping, Just Like Gwyneth Paltrow and Jennifer Aniston—See the Pic!