- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 12:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Forget the age of platinum blond reality stars duking it out over boyfriend rumors, when it comes to Alec Baldwin and John Krasinski's celebrity feud, only one person will leave the ring -- or stadium -- alive. Die hard Red Sox fan, Krasinski, and navy blue bleeding Yankees fan, Baldwin, are taking it to the next level when it comes to their MLB rivalry New Era commercial. Krasinski even goes a...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 09:05 AM by Kelly Fisher
John Krasinski stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' Wednesday to promote his latest wedding-themed movie, 'Something Borrowed,' and dished on how he fell in love with his own wife, actress Emily Blunt. "It was one of those things where I wasn't really looking for a relationship and I was thinking I'd take my time in L.A.," the 'Office' star told DeGeneres. "Then I met her and I was so nervous....
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:50 PM by PopEater Staff
John Krasinski is a Red Sox fan; Alec Baldwin is a Yankees fan. Bringing the two together to talk baseball means trouble. In a commercial for New Era, the actors jab over their respective teams. "Quick question, are you a Phillies fan now, since you guys couldn't get Cliff Lee and he went to Philadelphia for less money?" Krasinski begins, referencing Lee's decision to turn down a huge salary...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 03:08 PM by Sarah Crow
Celebrities are used to the best of everything and expect no less when it comes to their wedding day. Considering the social and professional overlap between stars of TV, film, music and sports, it's no wonder that many of our favorite stars choose to exchange vows in the same lavish locations. From castles to coastal paradises, stars pick the chicest spots to tie the knot. When Kevin Jonas ...
- Posted Mar 14th 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
John Krasinski is the featured interview in the upcoming issue of Parade, where the shaggy-haired actor reveals how he really feels about Steve Carell's impeding departure from their beloved TV show, 'The Office.' "[It's been] completely bittersweet," Krasinski told the magazine. "It's an insanely special relationship we have with each other on the show, and Steve's leaving is the first time we...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The roles that got away
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon heading to space?
- Kelly Clarkson Admits She Once Dated Justin Guarini, Denies Calling Miley Cyrus a "Pitchy Stripper"—Watch Now!
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful