- Posted Jun 28th 2011 at 02:15 AM by Spinner Editors
Johnny Depp helped Alice Cooper bring his UK tour to a close in style by joining the shock-rock veteran on stage in London on Sunday night, June 26. While thousands gathered at Glastonbury, Cooper took to the stage at the capital's intimate 100 Club, but it was to be no ordinary gig. Before the show, Cooper posted a photo on Facebook of Depp backstage, guitar in hand, along with the caption, "J...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 06:53 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like Johnny Depp will return to his old stomping ground. The actor will reportedly film a small cameo for the big-screen reboot of '21 Jump Street.' A source revealed to EW.com that it's likely Depp will stop by for an uncredited cameo in movie, but no other details have been released. Depp starred in the '80s crime-fighting TV show, in which young-looking undercover cops helped cra...
- Posted Mar 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Did you know Johnny Depp owns a fart machine? We did not -- though apparently he's had it for at least a decade, and Penelope Cruz assumed everyone knew about it. She discovered it while working with Depp on 'Blow' in 2001. "I was doing a very dramatic close-up," Cruz recalled on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live.' Using a remote control, "he kept making that sound with the machine ... I was just thinking ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 11:30 AM by Sarah Crow
Johnny Depp's long-term relationship with Vanessa Paradis seems as rock-solid as any Hollywood romance, but new allegations against the 'Alice in Wonderland' star may shatter all that. In a new interview with Star, 19-year-old model Kristen Stephenson-Pino says that Depp tried to win her over on the set of 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.' Stephenson-Pino claims Depp lavished at...
- Posted Dec 13th 2010 at 04:24 PM by PopEater Staff
Captain Jack's back! Jack Sparrow-incarnate Johnny Depp teams up with Penelope Cruz -- and much of the old crew, including Geoffrey Rush -- for 'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.' The fourth film in the billion-dollar series follows Captain Jack Sparrow and his gang as they search for the fountain of youth before the dreaded Blackbeard finds it and now there are two new trailers f...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 04:42 PM by Jett Wells
It's impossible to call Jack Sparrow, not because he's too busy, but it's just that he doesn't even own a phone. Johnny Depp told Access Hollywood he likes a tech-free house and phones are too invasive for him. "I just don't like phones," Depp said. "I just don't like them ... being reachable all the time." The 47-year old actor doesn't hate all technology though, so if you really must reach...
- Posted Dec 2nd 2010 at 11:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Johnny Depp and longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis have been a couple for more than 12 years and have two children--but marriage isn't happening anytime soon. The critically acclaimed actor reveals to Extra why they haven't tied the knot. "I never found myself needing that piece of paper," Depp confessed. "Marriage is really from soul to soul, heart to heart. You don't need somebody to say, ok...
- Posted Nov 30th 2010 at 06:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Johnny Depp graces the cover of the January issue of Vanity Fair--and in the accompanying interview the actor talks about avoiding the paparazzi with Angelina Jolie, the executives at Disney who didn't like his interpretation of Caption Sparrow in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies and how he almost became a musician instead of an actor. Rock legend Patti Smith, guest-writing for the magazine, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zayn Malik Speaks Out About Leaving One Direction: 'I Feel Like I'm Doing What's Right'
- KUWTK: Bruce Jenner Cries After Kris Removes Him from Her Living Will (Video)
- Former Family Matters Star Darius McCrary Arrested for Failing to Pay Child Support
- Ben Stiller passed on 'Good Will Hunting'
- Britney Spears is learning pre-algebra to keep up with her sons
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Why Katy Perry Is Keeping Her Hair Black: She's in Mourning
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''