- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
"Lately I've had some free time," Jon Cryer admitted to laughter on 'The Comedy Awards.' "Maybe as a reaction to some of the recent events in my life, I've been looking for a way to express myself." The 'Two and a Half Men' actor then revealed that he'd been working on a new album and gave the crowd a sneak peek. What followed was a hardcore rap song based around the idea that "Jon Cryer will...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen will not be returning to 'Two and a Half Men,' and any hope of finding a replacement for him is now over. The show is dead, leaving Jon Cryer and the rest of the cast and crew to start looking for other work. "Jon is a very talented actor and couldn't have handled this incredibly challenging situation better," a TV insider tells me. "Any network or cable channel would be lucky...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Is Broody, Bloodied and Briefly Shirtless in New The Rover Trailer
- Cat Lady Katy Perry Switching Teams? Meet Her Dog Butters
- Columbus Short's Wife Files for Divorce, Claims Death Threats
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup
- The 20 Best Summer Blockbusters of All Time: ?Animal House'
- Whoopi Golberg pens love letter to her vaporizer
- Happy 40th Birthday, Victoria Beckham! Take a Look Back at Posh's 40 Best Fashion Moments!
- 2014 May Finale Spoiler-rama: Scoop on the End of All Your Favorite Shows!
- Seth Rogen Calls Nancy Grace a "F--king Dumbass" Over Anti-Marijuana Tweets, She Responds!