- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
"Lately I've had some free time," Jon Cryer admitted to laughter on 'The Comedy Awards.' "Maybe as a reaction to some of the recent events in my life, I've been looking for a way to express myself." The 'Two and a Half Men' actor then revealed that he'd been working on a new album and gave the crowd a sneak peek. What followed was a hardcore rap song based around the idea that "Jon Cryer will f...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen will not be returning to 'Two and a Half Men,' and any hope of finding a replacement for him is now over. The show is dead, leaving Jon Cryer and the rest of the cast and crew to start looking for other work. "Jon is a very talented actor and couldn't have handled this incredibly challenging situation better," a TV insider tells me. "Any network or cable channel would be lucky t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Wears Pasties to Honor Joan Jett at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (PHOTOS)
- Kourtney Kardashian Talks Change Within Her Family: 'Everything Is Going to Be Really Positive'
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Growing Baby Bump in a Teeny Bikini - See the Photo
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- Scott Disick Shaves Kourtney Kardashian's Lady Parts, Khloé Kardashian Watches—See the Hilarious KUWTK Sneak Peek!
- Princess Eleanor Releases Her Own Sex Tape?!—Watch the Scandalous The Royals Sneak Peek!
- Kourtney Kardashian Wears Chic Dress, Acts Adorable With Scott Disick at Birthday Party in Vegas—See Pics!