- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
"Lately I've had some free time," Jon Cryer admitted to laughter on 'The Comedy Awards.' "Maybe as a reaction to some of the recent events in my life, I've been looking for a way to express myself." The 'Two and a Half Men' actor then revealed that he'd been working on a new album and gave the crowd a sneak peek. What followed was a hardcore rap song based around the idea that "Jon Cryer will f...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen will not be returning to 'Two and a Half Men,' and any hope of finding a replacement for him is now over. The show is dead, leaving Jon Cryer and the rest of the cast and crew to start looking for other work. "Jon is a very talented actor and couldn't have handled this incredibly challenging situation better," a TV insider tells me. "Any network or cable channel would be lucky t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Red, White & Food: See What Your Favorite Stars Ate on the Fourth of July
- Man Critically Injured After Falling During Final Grateful Dead Performance in Chicago, Reports Say
- 6 Ways to Get More Out of a Push-Up
- Duggar sister, husband leave for long-term mission trip
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Stars believe what?
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Flashes Butt, Goes Braless for Versace Haute Couture Fashion Show in Paris
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan Joins The Good Wife
- Matt Dallas Marries Blue Hamilton: See the Newlyweds at the Courthouse!