- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 08:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
"Lately I've had some free time," Jon Cryer admitted to laughter on 'The Comedy Awards.' "Maybe as a reaction to some of the recent events in my life, I've been looking for a way to express myself." The 'Two and a Half Men' actor then revealed that he'd been working on a new album and gave the crowd a sneak peek. What followed was a hardcore rap song based around the idea that "Jon Cryer will f...
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Rob Shuter
Charlie Sheen will not be returning to 'Two and a Half Men,' and any hope of finding a replacement for him is now over. The show is dead, leaving Jon Cryer and the rest of the cast and crew to start looking for other work. "Jon is a very talented actor and couldn't have handled this incredibly challenging situation better," a TV insider tells me. "Any network or cable channel would be lucky t...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harley Pasternak's Healthy Holiday Gift Ideas
- Mother Shot Dead by 3-Year-Old While Changing Another Child's Diaper
- Kim Kardashian's Bare Butt Photo & Taylor Swift's 1989 as Rice Krispies Treats
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Jane Doe in 2005 Bill Cosby civil rape suit comes forward
- We're Freaking Out Over Shawn and Cory's Christmas Reunion on Girl Meets World!
- Joni Mitchell Thinks Taylor Swift Has "High Cheekbones" and Not Much Else to Offer as an Actress
- Sorry, Kim: Khloé Kardashian's Butt Might #BreakTheInternet in These See-Through Workout Pants!