- Posted May 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm enjoys popping up in projects as different as possible from the '60s-era TV drama that made him such an in-demand actor. Now, in a new music video, he plays a carefree convertible driver picking up an adorable blue Yeti monster who's new to the whole hitchhiking scene. Hamm's grinning road-tripper (who does seem to have a '60s-era attitude about using seatbelts) is just...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing Megan Fox knows how to sell, it's sex appeal. But can she pull off humor? According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress may be trying her hand against some of Hollywood's humor heavyweights in Judd Apatow's follow-up to 2007's 'Knocked Up.' Paul Rudd and Apatow's wife, Leslie Mann, who starred as a perpetually feuding couple in the original, have reportedly agreed to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Justin Bieber Detained by U.S. Immigration Officials After Flying Into Los Angeles From Japan
- Jennifer Hudson Wears Bondage-Inspired Outfit—See the Pic!
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Steps Out With Wet Hair After Chopping Her Locks, Says She Has "No Regrets"