- Posted May 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm enjoys popping up in projects as different as possible from the '60s-era TV drama that made him such an in-demand actor. Now, in a new music video, he plays a carefree convertible driver picking up an adorable blue Yeti monster who's new to the whole hitchhiking scene. Hamm's grinning road-tripper (who does seem to have a '60s-era attitude about using seatbelts) is just...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing Megan Fox knows how to sell, it's sex appeal. But can she pull off humor? According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress may be trying her hand against some of Hollywood's humor heavyweights in Judd Apatow's follow-up to 2007's 'Knocked Up.' Paul Rudd and Apatow's wife, Leslie Mann, who starred as a perpetually feuding couple in the original, have reportedly agreed to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What If MTV Ran the Emmy Awards?
- Austin Hatch, Plane Crash Surivor, Plays First College Basketball Game
- Michael Brown's Family Plans Memorial Amid Continuing Unrest in Ferguson
- Elizabeth Vargas and husband split, report says
- Billy Crystal to present Emmy Awards tribute to Robin Williams
- 'Teen Barbie' Lolita Richi says appearance is all natural
- Watch Norm Lewis as Broadway's first African-American ?Phantom'
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut in ?Cabaret'
- ?Pretty Little Liars' actors star in a short film about cults
- American Horror Story: Freak Show Gets a Premiere Date—and a Creepy New Teaser!
- Benji Madden Brings Cameron Diaz to Family's Hometown—Did She Meet the Parents?
- Alien Boobs, Transgender Patients and a Mexican Tummy Tuck Gone Wrong—See All of the Botched Before and After Photos!