- Posted May 7th 2011 at 12:40 PM by Christine Fenno
'Mad Men' star Jon Hamm enjoys popping up in projects as different as possible from the '60s-era TV drama that made him such an in-demand actor. Now, in a new music video, he plays a carefree convertible driver picking up an adorable blue Yeti monster who's new to the whole hitchhiking scene. Hamm's grinning road-tripper (who does seem to have a '60s-era attitude about using seatbelts) is just...
- Posted Mar 16th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Sarah Crow
If there's one thing Megan Fox knows how to sell, it's sex appeal. But can she pull off humor? According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress may be trying her hand against some of Hollywood's humor heavyweights in Judd Apatow's follow-up to 2007's 'Knocked Up.' Paul Rudd and Apatow's wife, Leslie Mann, who starred as a perpetually feuding couple in the original, have reportedly agreed to...
Popeater Hot Topics
- '300' sequel tops box office with $45.1M debut
- Reality polygamy family says 'It's like coming out of the closet' doing the show
- Raunchy Johnny Carson sex tape reportedly being shopped around
- ?Late Night': Johnny Weir and Tara Lipinski critique skaters at 30 Rock rink ? VIDEO
- ?Cosmos' then and now: The ?personal voyage' of Carl Sagan, the Hollywood cool of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- Seth Meyers Reveals How Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy Kimmel and More Helped Him Prepare for His Late Night Show
- Jennifer Aniston Says She Would Like to Trade Bodies With Gisele Bündchen, Admits She's Not a Fan of Selfies
- Teresa and Joe Giudice Cheer on Daughter at Cheerleading Competition After Pleading Guilty to Fraud Charges