- Posted May 5th 2011 at 12:05 AM by AOL TV Editors
In response to a contractual restriction which forbids networks to use royal wedding footage in a satirical way, Jon Stewart presented a hilarious animated simulation of the marriage between Prince William and Kate Middleton on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart'. In the animation, the Prince and Middleton walk down the aisle past a line of notable figures, including Harry Potter, David Beckham,...
- Posted Feb 3rd 2011 at 09:57 AM by AOL TV Editors
On 'The Daily Show' Matthew Perry and Jon Stewart reminisced about how they met, 15 years earlier, when Perry was a guest on a talk show Stewart was doing for Paramount. "I remember way back when, you asked me if I could potentially set you up with Jennifer Aniston," Perry brought up. "Yes," Stewart said, laughing. "Which I thought it was funny because I couldn't even get a date with...
- Posted Jan 26th 2011 at 07:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
James Franco barely survived a harrowing experience on 'The Daily Show.' After having to get into character for his film '127 Hours,' where his character's arm was trapped in a rock collapse, it must have been eerie to suffer a similar calamity. As he explained it, "I was trying to get a Fun-Size Snickers bar out of the mini-fridge, and it came down on me and I can't get my arm out." Franco...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 04:55 PM by Jett Wells
Even when you're a comic superstar like Jon Stewart, it takes something monumental for a cable guy to beat out network titans like David Letterman and Jay Leno. Well, people, that time has come. It took an interview with President Barack Obama and 215,000 people rallying in costume, but Stewart's 'The Daily Show' finally edged out Letterman and Leno's ratings by a nose for October, according to...
- Posted Oct 30th 2010 at 09:15 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert's 'Rally to Restore Sanity' sent a bold statement to the country, but the crowds at the National Mall in Washington D.C. were more insane than any tear-filled Glenn Beck rant. It's hard to tell how many people showed up, but it was enough to fill the entire field and the adjacent streets -- we're talking hundreds of thousands of people from...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mom Accused in Salt Poisoning of 5-Year-Old Says Child May Be Responsible for His Death
- Officials Confirm First Ebola Case Diagnosed in the United States
- Inside Amanda Bynes's New Troubles
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi on the shows that make him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Jeremy Roloff Honeymooning in Jamaica—See the Pics, and Watch This Sweet Moment Shared With Twin Brother Zach Before His Wedding
- Sofía Vergara and Joe Manganiello Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum: See the Hot Pics!
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Attend Soccer Game With David Beckham, Plus See the Latest Pics of Blue Ivy!