- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 04:41 PM by AOL TV Editors
Rest easy, America: the Jonas Brothers are not breaking up. This is according to Nick Jonas, a Jonas Brother and also leader of Nick Jonas and the Administration, who was interviewed Friday on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC). The individual Jonases (Joni?) are all working on solo projects right now, like Nick's involvement with a talent competition sponsored by Quaker Chewy. But they have...
- Posted May 16th 2011 at 02:10 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Is there a new love interest for youngest member of the Jonas Brothers? Nick Jonas, 18, stepped out with Australian singer, Delta Goodrem, 26, over the weekend sparking rumors that the young rockstar has a new lady friend. This has the teen world buzzing, not only because one of their resident hotties could be off the market, but because of the eight year age difference between the two. The ...
- Posted Apr 21st 2011 at 06:16 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
While on vacation with the Jonas clan in Hawaii, Nick and Joe went for a dip in the pacific ocean to cool off. The two younger Jonas brothers bared their flat abs on the beach, Nick sporting some high-stylin' gold rimmed aviator sunglasses. Although older brother, Kevin, wasn't there to partake in the surf and sun, we got more than a Jonas eyeful with Joe, 21, and Nick, 18. The boys both too...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 06:10 AM by Kelly Fisher
It looks like there's trouble in paradise for Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene. The couple have reportedly parted ways, according to New York Post's Page Six. "It was mutual and amicable," a source said of the breakup, which happened weeks ago. The source adds that the stars' hectic work schedules proved too difficult on the relationship. Greene, who rose to fame thanks to 'Twilight,' is currentl...
- Posted Feb 14th 2011 at 01:47 PM by Sarah Crow
The Jonas Brothers may be loved the world over for their wholesome charm, but don't let that whole good guy act fool you. Joe "Eyebrows" Jonas, the middle bro and the prettiest of the bunch, can sing the pants off a pop song, but when it comes to securing eternal love -- or even a dinner that doesn't end with a slap to the face -- you're own your own. Just in time for Valentine's Day, the ha...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 12:30 PM by Amber James
Did the Jonas Brothers steal Jason Mraz's tune? Well, it sure sounds like it. Even Mraz admits the 'Camp Rock 2' tune 'Introducing Me' sounds a lot like his 'I'm Yours,' but the Bros can rest easy because he's not planning to sue. He just wants his iTunes money back! "I heard the song, and it was just a tremendous, tremendous horror of a tune. I noticed a few similarities in the melody, but it...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie: A Therapist Would Have a Field Day Analyzing the Films I Choose to Do
- Nick Lachey: Why I'll Have a 'Different Kind of Love' for My Daughter
- 25 Years Later, Revel in the Nostalgia of The Wizard
- Paramount won't let theaters screen 'Team America: World Police"
- 'The Interview' was originally scripted with fake country, fake leader's name
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- ?Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- ?Cabaret' to go on tour beginning January 2016
- ?Arrow', ?Walking Dead', and more earn TV mid-season finale awards
- J.K. Rowling's Response to a Question About LGBT Students at Hogwarts Is Absolute Perfection
- Brandi Glanville Asks Andy Cohen About Joanna Krupa's Allegedly Smelly Vagina and LeAnn Rimes' Housewife Future
- It's a Merry Kardashian Christmas! See All of the Family's Cutest Holiday Pics!