- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 08:18 AM by Kelly Fisher
Josh Duhamel is returning to hst TV roots. The 'Transformers' star will appear on the ABC soap opera 'All My Children' before it goes off the air. According to Entertainment Weekly, Duhamel will stop by 'AMC' for at least one episode in August, just a few weeks before the long-running soap ends in September. Duhamel, known for his roles on 'Las Vegas' and in movies like 'Life As We Know It,'...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Fergie hopes you know that this has nothing to do with you. It's personal -- she's got some figuring out to do. Although only last year, the singer-actress said of her family life, "You can be a mother and still be completely sexy ... [but] right now, I don't want anything clouding my focus," it seems she may have changed her tune. The Dutchess recently announced that she'll be taking some time ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Josh Duhamel did his best impersonation of Justin Bieber over the weekend, when he stepped onto the red carpet in an almost identical getup to what the teen heartthrob wore months earlier. Bieber donned a black leather jacket, bow tie and purple 3D glasses to the New York premiere of his film 'Never Say Never' on February 2nd. Duhamel was sporting the same look as he arrived at Nickelodoeon's 2...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How Bruce Jenner's Children are Supporting His Transition
- It's Official: Bruce Jenner Getting His Own Docuseries on E!
- Trangender Teen Jazz Jennings Shows Support for Bruce Jenner
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"
- Bruce Jenner Reveals Kanye West's Words of Wisdom, Says Kim Kardashian Has Been ''By Far'' the Most Accepting of His Gender Transition
- Bruce Jenner Admits He Once Contemplated Suicide