- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 08:18 AM by Kelly Fisher
Josh Duhamel is returning to hst TV roots. The 'Transformers' star will appear on the ABC soap opera 'All My Children' before it goes off the air. According to Entertainment Weekly, Duhamel will stop by 'AMC' for at least one episode in August, just a few weeks before the long-running soap ends in September. Duhamel, known for his roles on 'Las Vegas' and in movies like 'Life As We Know It,' ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Fergie hopes you know that this has nothing to do with you. It's personal -- she's got some figuring out to do. Although only last year, the singer-actress said of her family life, "You can be a mother and still be completely sexy ... [but] right now, I don't want anything clouding my focus," it seems she may have changed her tune. The Dutchess recently announced that she'll be taking some time ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Josh Duhamel did his best impersonation of Justin Bieber over the weekend, when he stepped onto the red carpet in an almost identical getup to what the teen heartthrob wore months earlier. Bieber donned a black leather jacket, bow tie and purple 3D glasses to the New York premiere of his film 'Never Say Never' on February 2nd. Duhamel was sporting the same look as he arrived at Nickelodoeon's ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Fashion Motto: Third Time's the Charm!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Gets Baptized
- Lindsay Ellingson Engaged to Sean Clayton
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- What do Adam Levine and Wilmer Valderrama have in common? ObamaCare
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Hate Joffrey? Here's your chance to roast the ?Game of Thrones' king
- Throwback Thursday: What's your favorite mid-season finale of all time? ? VIDEO
- Allison Williams's Dress Is Dyed to Match Her Skin!
- Khloé Kardashian Odom Prefers Latex in the Bedroom and Leather on Clothes in Styled to Rock Sneak Peek
- James Van Der Beek Remembers Paul Walker in Touching Throwback Thursday Pic