- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 08:18 AM by Kelly Fisher
Josh Duhamel is returning to hst TV roots. The 'Transformers' star will appear on the ABC soap opera 'All My Children' before it goes off the air. According to Entertainment Weekly, Duhamel will stop by 'AMC' for at least one episode in August, just a few weeks before the long-running soap ends in September. Duhamel, known for his roles on 'Las Vegas' and in movies like 'Life As We Know It,'...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Fergie hopes you know that this has nothing to do with you. It's personal -- she's got some figuring out to do. Although only last year, the singer-actress said of her family life, "You can be a mother and still be completely sexy ... [but] right now, I don't want anything clouding my focus," it seems she may have changed her tune. The Dutchess recently announced that she'll be taking some time...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Josh Duhamel did his best impersonation of Justin Bieber over the weekend, when he stepped onto the red carpet in an almost identical getup to what the teen heartthrob wore months earlier. Bieber donned a black leather jacket, bow tie and purple 3D glasses to the New York premiere of his film 'Never Say Never' on February 2nd. Duhamel was sporting the same look as he arrived at Nickelodoeon's...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Once Upon a Time Teases Elsa's Arrival in Storybrooke with New Trailer (VIDEO)
- Gabrielle Union Shows Her 2 Sexy, Sweet Wedding Gowns! (PHOTOS)
- William and Kate Enjoy a Date Night in the Country
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Trendsetters at Work: Beauty.com
- Fall TV Rapid-Fire Reviews: Find Out How We Feel About CW's The Flash and Jane the Virgin!
- It's Hard Being Famous: See Celebs Who Complain About Fame (in Honor of Labor Day!)