- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It certainly has been a groundbreaking yet nail biting week for marriage equality in New York as same-sex marriage advocates have come within one Republican Senate vote to pass the marriage equality bill -- although the vote still has yet to take place. But the hesitation to bring the bill to a vote -- on behalf of Republicans -- is not for the lack of trying and persuasion from our...
- Posted Apr 27th 2011 at 07:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Tina Fey, watch your back! The first look at Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin in HBO's upcoming film 'Game Change' has hit the Internet, and she looks astonishingly like the former Alaska governor. Moore and Ed Harris will star in the HBO pic based on the book of the same name. Written by Danny Strong -- yep, Jonathan from 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' and writer of HBO's 'Recount' -- the film starts...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 01:45 PM by PopEater Staff
Julianne Moore was sent to portray Hillary Clinton in HBO's 'The Special Relationship,' before dropping out due to scheduling conflicts with 'The Kids Are All Right.' The role eventually went to Hope Davis, who played the former first lady opposite Dennis Quaid's Bill Clinton, but not before Moore completed a makeup test for the film, according to BlackBook.com. Incidentally, Moore will play...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 05:58 PM by Emily Hall
It could have been worse. Obvious choice, Tina Fey? Or, hey, lefty activist Susan Sarandon? Instead, beautiful actress Julianne Moore has been selected to play one-time Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin in the upcoming HBO film 'Game Change.' This is the screen adaptation of the best-selling 2008 tell-all tome written by accomplished political reporters Mark Halperin and John...
- Posted Mar 9th 2011 at 06:30 PM by AOL TV Editors
Julianne Moore will have to master another very distinct accent for her next TV role. The Oscar-nominated actress has been cast as none other than Sarah Palin in HBO's movie about the 2008 presidential election, 'Game Change.' Based on the book of the same name, the movie will chronicle John McCain's failed 2008 White House bid. Moore is set to star as...
- Posted Feb 16th 2011 at 11:59 PM by Denise Warner
Oscar-nominated actress Julianne Moore is helping clean your children's classroom. As part of the Make a Clean Difference program with Bounty, Moore participated in We Love Our School Week -- an initiative to give kids a clean enviornment to learn. "We love our children, we care for them and we have a responsibility to them and to their education," she told PopEater at the event. "This is a...
- Posted Jan 20th 2011 at 09:25 AM by Kelly Fisher
She might have lost her Golden Globe this year, but Julianne Moore still has something to smile about: She'll be honored as this year's Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year by Harvard University. The actress will be roasted by the Hasty Pudding Theatricals -- the nation's oldest undergradaute drama troupe -- on Jan. 27, according to the Boston Herald. The group cites Moore's diverse film and...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson's Abs Are Her Best Halloween Accessory: See Her Hot Biker Costume
- Garth Brooks Reveals Details of His Album Man Against Machine
- 7 Easy Cocktails to Pair with Halloween's Scariest Movies
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- 31 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Horror Movies
- Robert Pattinson Has "a Lot of Patience" for "Weirdos"
- Emma Watson Dedicated Britannia Award to Her Late Hamster—Find Out Why