- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 08:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Mila Kunis stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday to promote her film 'Black Swan,' but it didn't take long for the conversation to turn to her co-star from another film she's shooting, Justin Timberlake, according to UsMagazine.com. "I adore him. He's great," Kunis, 27, said of Timberlake, 29, during her visit. The pair star in the comedy 'Friends With Benefits' which hits theaters ...
- Posted Nov 7th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Sarah Crow
It's a story as old as time: boy meets girl, they fall in love, and somebody cheats. Although the formula is pretty standard, when one (or both) of the people involved are Hollywood celebs, it may not be as simple as splitting up your stuff. While some famous couples handle their breakups behind closed doors, others choose to take a less discreet route, airing their dirty laundry in front of ...
- Posted Oct 26th 2010 at 09:30 PM by PopEater Staff
Justin Timberlake is tired of people thinking he's quitting music to focus on acting--so he sent a message to his fans through a song. While performing at the JT and Friends benefit concert he hosted in Las Vegas last weekend, Timberlake played an acoustic version of 'Over' by Drake. But he changed the words a little: "Don't be pissed off I'm an actor. It's not over. It's not over. It's not over. ...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 01:00 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: Justin Timberlake is quickly finding out that the Academy Awards is much more than a game of talent, but also about branding. With the much-hyped 'The Social Network' topping the box-office on its opening weekend with $23 million, it seems anything touching David Fincher's movie is Oscar gold in almost every category, but now its breakout star is already taking heat. Although many ...
- Posted Sep 30th 2010 at 03:32 PM by PopEater Staff
Justin Timberlake isn't done with music yet, but he's not in a rush to get back until it feels right. "Does a painter make a painting because he has to make it by December 21st?" Timberlake asked EW in a cover story interview. "No, he doesn't. It happens when it pours out of him. That's how music is for me..." Timberlake, along with his cast of geek emperors in 'The Social Network,' spoke to ...
- Posted Sep 27th 2010 at 04:05 PM by PopEater Staff
Lights were flashing and hype was in the air at the 'The Social Network' premiere on day one of the 2010 New York Film Festival on Friday, and PopEater caught up with Justin Timberlake on the red carpet. Since we decided to launch an Oscar campaign for JT on Facebook last week, we just had to break the news to him when we had the chance. While calling the role as the diabolical Sean Parker ...
- Posted Sep 23rd 2010 at 03:00 PM by PopEater Staff
Critics are raving about David Fincher's 'The Social Network.' Word on the street is that the combination of Fincher's stellar direction, Aaron Sorkin's powerhouse script and epic performances by Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield and, most importantly, Justin Timberlake make it a lock for a Best Picture nomination at the Academy Awards. No, that wasn't a typo. This is the performance of ...
- Posted Sep 16th 2010 at 04:00 PM by John Mitchell
Justin Timberlake: Star of one of the best movies of the year. If those words don't exactly roll off the tongue, try these on for size: Janet Jackson, Oscar contender. Yes, this fall, the worlds of film and music will collide head on in a very big way, with Janet and Justin leading the charge, and so far the buzz is ... well, overwhelmingly positive. Pop stars have a long and complicated ...
- Posted Sep 15th 2010 at 03:00 PM by Jett Wells
Pop-Ed: After taking in an early preview of David Fincher's 'The Social Network,' aka the Facebook movie, several scary thoughts come to mind, including: A) Mark Zuckerberg comes off like an Adderall-fueled sociopath, and B) Justin Timberlake might actually get an Oscar nomination out of this. Without writing a full review or venturing into spoiler territory, here are some highlights everyone ...
- Posted Sep 5th 2010 at 01:13 PM by Christine Fenno
If you're going to organize a slew of beloved musical artists, list them in order of "greatness" right up to the very "greatest," it stands to reason that the overall result would evoke a reaction along the lines of..."GREAT!" Or at least contain a few exciting surprises. So how did VH1's creaky, predictable ranking of the '100 Greatest Artists of All Time,' being counted down in series of ...
- Posted Aug 25th 2010 at 11:30 PM by Amber James
With rumors that The Hoff, The Situation and Kirstie Alley are all ready to shake their booties on 'Dancing With The Stars' this season, fans are speaking out about whom they want to see hit the dance floor. It takes two to tango, and our Facebook fans are ready to see Justin Timberlake and Old Spice's Isaiah Mustafa duke it out. An impromptu beat-box would likely push JT to the top, but if ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katherine Webb's 1,120-Calorie Diet Is Causing a Stir
- Desiree Hartsock Meets Ben Scott's Son on the First Night of The Bachelorette
- Nick and JoAnna Garcia Swisher Reveal Daughter's Name
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Pop Culture Pet Peeve: Chain your door if you're in danger!
- Lucille Bluth vs. the Disney Princesses
- Robert Kirkman talks about his crime comic ?Thief of Thieves.' Plus: check out the first four pages of the new issue ? EXCLUSIVE
- Brandi Glanville: Vents About Coparenting With LeAnn Rimes, Supports Yolanda Foster's Citizenship
- Brad Goreski on Men's Fashion: Stylist Shares His 6 Must-Have Pieces for Summer
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Yolanda Foster Becomes a U.S. Citizen