- Posted May 19th 2011 at 09:35 AM by John Mitchell
Coming soon to a theater near you: A movie you saw on the big screen seven times in 1997. In honor of the 100th anniversary of the Titanic's doomed maiden voyage, Paramount Pictures and Twentieth Century Fox are re-releasing James Cameron's 1997 Oscar winner 'Titanic' on April 6, 2012. But that's not all! This time around, when Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet set sail, they'll be in 3D. ...
- Posted Apr 4th 2011 at 05:25 PM by Moviefone Editors
Back when Leonardo DiCaprio was still on the pages of mags like Tiger Beat and Kate Winslet was a little-known British actress, there was a movie that brought both actors together for a life-changing experience -- James Cameron's disaster drama, 'Titanic.' The result became the highest-grossing movie of all time, a title only recently taken away by Cameron's own 'Avatar.' Over the weekend, a ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 07:00 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Evan Rachel Wood plays the daughter of Kate Winslet's character in the upcoming HBO mini-series 'Mildred Pierce'--and the risqué role called for the young actress' first nude scene. But lucky for Wood, her co-star has stripped down on film several times before and was there to lend support. "She coached me through my first nude scene," Wood told E! News at Monday evening's premiere. "I ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 06:30 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kate Winslet dazzled in this fun twist on a little black dress last night in New York City when she stepped onto the red carpet for the HBO mini-series 'Mildred Pierce' premiere. And once again, this stylish Brit didn't disappoint. The form-fitting Stella McCartney dress hugs Winslet in all the right places, and the sheer polka-dotted side is a playful way to add a little sexy to so much chic. ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 12:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kate Winslet has always been outspoken in her distaste for plastic surgery and airbrushing, but it seems the voluptuous Brit import has finally surrendered to the feature-altering clicks of a full Photoshop job in a new Lancôme ad. In a campaign for new Lancôme lipstick collection L'Absolu Nu, the 35-year-old lies nude against champagne satin sheets, her face an image of poreless ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 12:30 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kate Winslet debuted a choppy short hairstyle on the cover of the April issue of British Vogue, the shock value of which is accentuated by the bright bleached-blond color -- a major change from the auburn to honey spectrum Winslet typically maintains. Kudos to Winslet for being so daring with her look. The cover shot (from famed photog Mario Testino) sets the tone for the entire Winslet ...
- Posted Mar 1st 2011 at 08:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The lovely Kate Winslet graces the April cover of Glamour Magazine, and in the accompanying interview, the Academy Award-winning actress talks about being heavy as a child, what it was like winning an Oscar and why she'll never talk about the demise of her marriage to Sam Mendes. "I will tell you that when I was heavy, people would say to me -- and it was such a backhanded comment -- they would ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dolce & Gabbana Convicted of Tax Evasion, Sentenced to Jail Time
- Rihanna Hits Fan with Microphone at Concert
- Royal Baby Announcement Plan Mixes Theatrical Tradition with Technology
- Country legend Slim Whitman dies at age 90
- Stars' first nude scenes
- 'Anchorman 2' trailer: Ron Burgundy is even Burgundy-er
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Katy Perry says Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Watch Brad Pitt and Jimmy Fallon try a yodel duet ? VIDEO
- This Week's Cover: A first look at the making of ?Divergent'
- Christina Aguilera Shows Off Toned Body, Rocks Crop Top During The Voice Finale
- Kelly Clarkson Goes Country With New Wedding-Themed Song "Tie It Up"—Listen Now
- Serena Williams Takes Stance on Steubenville Rape Victim: "She Shouldn't Have Put Herself in That Position"