- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Yee-haw! Katherine Heigl was out in Beverly Hills, Calif., yesterday looking ready for the rodeo. She was on her way into a studio when a photographer snapped photos of the actress in this ensemble that looks like it may be more fit for a square dance than for a day of work. Heigl wore some slouchy brown suede boots with her fringed skirt and puffy-sleeved blouse, but we all know what every ...
- Posted Apr 10th 2011 at 12:10 PM by AOL TV Editors
Katherine Heigl is making her return to TV, but not with a new series. The former 'Grey's Anatomy' actress will produce and star in an upcoming HBO movie. According to Deadline, Heigl and her mother, Nancy, will co-produce an adaptation of novelist Ann Hood's best-seller 'The Knitting Circle.' The project is being written by 'Dirty Sexy Money' creator Craig Wright. Heigl, 32, will play th...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 04:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Katherine Heigl was spotted out on the beaches of Miami late last week, and the blonde beauty was out soaking up some more sun over the weekend. It doesn't look like Heigl is taking vacation as a reason to throw caution to the wind either. She is holding an electronic cigarette in this photo, which the 'Knocked Up' actress has been using to help her kick the habit of real cigarettes. Going r...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 05:31 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Katherine Heigl hit the beaches of Miami today for a little light reading and some relaxing. The 'Life As We Know It' star showed off her beach body in a black bikini and her new 'do. She debuted her much shorter locks last week. The last time we saw a bikini-clad Katherine, she was addressing police after a neighbor complained about the noise being made by Heigl and her hubby, Josh Kelley, in ...
- Posted Mar 11th 2011 at 12:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It looks like Hollywood is taking the "less is more" adage to the extreme, as of late. From Kate Winslet to Jennifer Aniston (and even Justin Bieber), everyone in showbiz seems to be taking their hair to new heights. 'Life as We Know It' star Katherine Heigl has followed suit, as the latest celeb to lop off her locks. Although Katherine first stepped out with her new 'do for some off-camera ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Ex Chris Martin Celebrate Memorial Day Together at Star-Studded Bash in Malibu
- Demi Moore and Daughter Rumer Willis Look Like Twins in New Photo
- Kacy Catanzaro's American Ninja Warrior Premiere Blog: Starting the Season with a Showstopper
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Bachelorette Tries Boxing, Does Comedy, Reminds Us That Amy Schumer Is Our Queen
- Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashian Is 1 Day Late, But Still Pretty Great—See for Yourself!
- Lena Dunham Shows Off Her Figure in Nothing But Lingerie: "I Think I Will Wear It to Dinner"