- Posted Jul 5th 2011 at 08:04 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
There's no doubt that the celebrity Twitter community was shocked when Judge Belvin Perry confirmed the jury's verdict that Casey Anthony was not guilty of first degree murder. From downright disgust to 180 characters of confusion, everyone from Kim Kardashian to Kathy Griffin and Carson Daly to Lo Bosworth published their thoughts on the trial of the year. From using the case to channel some...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 04:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kathy Griffin took it upon herself to break down the nuptials of William and Catherine on 'Kathy Griffin's Insightful and Hilarious Take on the Royal Wedding'. She had a panel of comedians on-hand so they would leave no aspect of the festivities un-ridiculed. One of the moments people were waiting for was the anticipated kiss between the newly wed couple on the balcony at Buckingham Palace....
- Posted Apr 5th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Maggie Coughlan
She may be known for keeping fans in stitches, but there's nothing funny about Kathy Griffin's svelte beach body. In a skimpy camouflage-print bikini, the 50-year-old couldn't hide her figure from paparazzi as she relaxed in Palm Beach, Fla. After taking a dip in the ocean, Griffin strolled along the shore as a mystery man waited patiently for her at the water's edge, holding the comedian's...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Emily Hall
Audiences love potty-mouthed comedienne Kathy Griffin, 50, who has jumped from D-list to A-list in the last few years. She made her name as a stand-up comic in club appearances and on her clever, Emmy-winning Bravo TV reality show, 'My Life on the D List.' Now the funny lady is packing the house -- she recently had to add two shows -- in New York with her hilarious new Broadway show 'Kathy Griffin...
- Posted Mar 7th 2011 at 11:45 PM by John Mitchell
Pop-ed: Recently, likely Republican presidential candidate and FOX News contributor Sarah Palin lashed out at comedienne Kathy Griffin over her guest appearance as a "recent Tea Party candidate and home schooler -- a Sarah Palin type" on an upcoming episode of 'Glee.' Of Griffin, Palin said, "You know, Kathy Griffin can do anything to me or say anything about me, because you know, she's kind of...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Move over, Levi Johnston! Kathy Griffin has a new man in her life, and this time, it's the real deal! UsMagazine.com reports that the 'My Life on the D-List' star is dating Isaiah Mustafa, better known as 'The Old Spice Guy.' The actor, who was previously linked to 'Scream 4' star Neve Campbell, has been spotted out with Griffin in recent months, and a source confirms that the pair are...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Does Vogue's New Office Have a Rat Infestation?
- DIY Acupuncture Is a Thing Now? With This Mat, It Is
- Kathy Griffin on Joining Fashion Police: Joan Rivers and I Talked About It
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Your guide to this weekend's holiday TV movies
- American Music Awards Artists One Direction, Lorde and More Shown Through Emojis—Can You Guess Correctly? Play the Game Now!
- Guess Which Music Legend Is Giving Taylor Swift Her Big Award at the AMAs Tomorrow!
- Khloé Kardashian Breaks Down Over Failed Marriage to Lamar Odom: "I Wish I Was Still Married to Him"