- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 05:32 PM by Rebecca Macatee
2011 is off to a rough start for Katie Holmes. In early January, A&E announced that despite having poured millions into 'The Kennedys' miniseries, the scripted historical drama wasn't going to air. Despite Holmes' role as Jacqueline Kennedy generating a lot of advance buzz for the miniseries, most other pay cable networks were quick to pass on the high-cost production as well. Now it...
- Posted Jan 12th 2011 at 06:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Ann Taylor and Katie Holmes are both in a phase of reinvention. Longtime lady workwear designer Ann Taylor is trying to appeal to a younger and hipper consumer, while Holmes continues to shed the lingering scent of Joey Potter in an effort to be taken seriously in grown-up land. The collaboration between the two on the retailer's spring ad campaign (where Holmes replaces Heidi Klum) seems...
- Posted Jan 10th 2011 at 05:35 PM by PopEater Staff
EXCLUSIVE UPDATE: Tom Cruise's people are slapping down a Daily Mail report alleging the 'War of the Worlds' actor and wife Katie Holmes are skipping the Oscars because the event is being co-hosted by Anne Hathaway. Why would someone boycott an event because of Anne Hathaway? A source told the Mail that Holmes was not amused by her peer's recent impression of her on 'Saturday Night Live.' But...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 09:37 AM by Christine Fenno
After millions spent on the highly anticipated 'The Kennedys,' starring Katie Holmes as Jacqueline Kennedy and Greg Kinnear as JFK, A&E Television Networks released surprising news Friday night: The History Channel has suddenly decided not to air its epic Emmy bait. "Upon completion of the production of 'The Kennedys,' History has decided not to air the 8-part miniseries," a network rep...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 06:05 PM by Sarah Crow
Katie Holmes' career may occasionally be overshadowed by the over-the-top antics of her husband, Tom Cruise, but in the latest issue of Elle, the actress and mother reminds fans why she's a star in her own right. Holmes, whose relationship with Cruise began just two years after she moved on from her early fame as Joey Potter on 'Dawson's Creek,' tells the magazine that, despite reports to the...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 03:30 PM by Amber James
Katie Holmes had a romantic 32nd birthday dinner with Tom Cruise at ABC Kitchen on Saturday evening in New York. The couple was very affectionate at their late-night meal, onlookers at the restaurant tell PopEater. Afterward, the pair went to Gemma for drinks and dessert. The next evening, the pair took daughter Suri to Italian restaurant Il Cantorini. The couple have had a busy weekend in New...
- Posted Oct 4th 2010 at 02:35 AM by Chris Jancelewicz
From Angelina Jolie's maternal instincts to Madonna's desperate attempt to recapture her youth, PopEater brings you the sartorial successes and big messes from the red carpets of Hollywood with our weekly Fashion Police. This week is an interesting one, readers. Katie Holmes leads the pack, but we feature some people we don't usually see in our FP galleries, like Juliette Lewis, January Jones,...
- Posted Sep 8th 2010 at 05:50 PM by PopEater Staff
Although Katie Holmes has been busy promoting her latest film 'The Romantics' in NYC and filming 'The Kennedys' in Toronto, she's still making plenty of time for her family. But in order to keep it that way, she's not having any more children ... for now. "Maybe in a couple of years, but right now I want to make sure I'm really there for Suri," Holmes says in the October 2010 issue of Marie...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler Marries Jared Pobre in Beach Wedding
- Shakira: I Had To Get My Boyfriend's Permission to Work with Rihanna
- American on Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet 'Was a Wonderful Man,' Ex-Wife Says
- Jeff Bridges wins award at film festival
- '300: Rise of an Empire' wages war at the box office
- Bindi Irwin criticized for teaming up with SeaWorld
- Did Fifty Shades of Grey Change Dakota Johnson?
- 5 Things to Know About the Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight
- Charlie Sheen Delays Anger Management Production: Report