- Posted Jun 16th 2011 at 02:15 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After sharing her dog, Noodles' health problems with her fans via Twitter, Kelly Osbourne once again took to the social networking site to announce that she was forced to put down her "baby." "Noodles is not going to make it. she was born with a brain defect and i have to put her to sleep today im devastated. i just cant believe it," Osbourne tweeted on Wednesday. But this isn't the only pup...
- Posted May 27th 2011 at 09:30 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
When Hollywood's young starlets are down and out, there's one person they've got on their speed dial -- Courtney Love. Love told The Frisky that she's been the go-to gal on more than one occasion when celebs like Lindsay Lohan, Kim Stewart and Kelly Osbourne find themselves in a bit of a pickle. "I still can't escape the stigma [of a drug addict] for some reason," Love said. "Even people like K...
- Posted Apr 26th 2011 at 08:29 AM by Kelly Fisher
Kelly Osbourne is no stranger to critics commenting on her weight, but this time she's firing back. "[The media keeps] writing that I'm getting fat, and I'm not -- I'm the same size," she told UsMagazine.com, adding that she's happy with how she looks "but for some reason, the media isn't!" The former reality star and current E! 'Fashion Police' correspondent has struggled with weight gain, ...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Kelly Osbourne is considering getting a gastric band surgery to maintain her slim figure. The 'E! Fashion Police' co-host is thinking of taking the drastic step ever since she put on almost 14 pounds while on vacation and as she fears that Madonna may drop her as the face of her fashion label Material Girl. The UK's Daily Star is quoting a friend of Kelly who said, "Kel's at her wit's end ov...
- Posted Apr 7th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Not many of us have the luxury of gazing into a crystal ball to see what we'll look like in 30 plus years, but Kelly Osbourne does. While organizing a closet for mom Sharon Osbourne (what a good daughter), Kelly Osbourne came across one of mama's wigs. The newfound fashion icon tweeted a pic of her playing dress-up with the caption, "I just found one of my mum's cancer wigs while organizin...
- Posted Apr 1st 2011 at 01:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Courtney Love is serious about her sobriety, and she's not about to let her detractors claim otherwise. After hearing that Kelly Osbourne had made a joke about Love's past drug abuse on E!'s 'Fashion Police,' the rocker took to online video site VYou to clear things up. In response to a fan's question about the length of her sobriety, Love answered, "The answer is '05. Since October '05." ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 11:39 AM by Nicki Gostin
Kelly Osbourne would love to become a mom -- with her gay best friend! She told Closer magazine, "I'm fed up with straight men -- I'd love a baby with my gay best friend Nate. We'd be the perfect parents and my mum would love it." The daughter of Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne has not had much luck in the romance department. She became engaged to musician and model Luke Worrall, 20, in 2008, but they...
Popeater Hot Topics
- How to Get on Taylor Swift's Christmas List
- Why 2014 Was an Awesome Year to Be Royal
- Watch a Kangaroo Punch a Drone Out of the Sky (VIDEO)
- David Schwimmer is set to play Robert Kardashian in new show
- Madonna gives her fans an "early Christmas gift"
- Report: Sony music bigwigs 'freaking out' their hefty salaries will be revealed
- Best of 2014: Top 10 Beauty Looks of the Year
- Guess What Nikki Reed is Doing for the Holidays
- This Guy Is Casually Hanging Out With Nicki Minaj's Naked Booty (Sorta)—See the Funny Pic!