- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 03:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Regis Philbin has been letting himself get a little creepy as he heads toward retirement, ogling photos of Rosie Huntington-Whitely and pausing a bit too long thinking about Jennifer Lawrence's nude make-up preparation for 'X-Men: First Class.' You'd think his co-host, Kelly Ripa, would be used to it by now. But Thursday on 'Live With Regis and Kelly', Philbin made a comment that legitimately...
- Posted Apr 14th 2011 at 09:20 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
The surprising cancellation of 'All My Children' on Thursday left many fans sad and disappointed. But it's not just the fans that are upset. One of the soap's most famous alumni, Kelly Ripa, shared she was "heart sick" over the news, RadarOnline.com reports. "This is like losing a member of your family," Ripa said. The 41-year-old actress played Hayley Vaughan Santos for 20 years on the show. ...
- Posted Apr 6th 2011 at 11:15 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Double the Kelly Ripa, double the fun? The bubbly 'LIVE! With Regis and Kelly' co-host unveiled her wax figure Tuesday at Madame Tussauds in New York City. With matching red dresses, jewelry and straight blond hair, Ripa's wax figure had all the details to match her real-life counterpart. But without Ripa's adorable sense of humor, the wax figure didn't come close to capturing the true...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 11:45 PM by AOL TV Editors
Kelly Ripa shared a story on 'Live With Regis and Kelly,' telling about a snake that died of silicone poisoning after biting an Israeli model's fake breast. In fact, Ripa seemed so disturbed by the story that she treated it as a compelling reason not to surgically enhance her own breasts. Model Orit Fox was reportedly posing with a snake during a photo shoot for a Tel Aviv radio station when...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Samantha Harris Is 'Elated' to Be Cancer Free
- You Have to See Renowned Concert Pianist Lang Lang Play Mozart - on a Baby Piano
- Meet the Secret Service K-9 Heroes Who Took Down the White House Fence Jumper
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!