- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zac Efron: Inside His Romance With Sami Miró
- Elizabeth Vargas Returning to Work After Rehab
- Couple Married for 73 Years Dies Just 28 Hours Apart
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- Eli Manning and More NFL Players Star in Mariska Hargitay's New Anti-Domestic Violence PSA: Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Reveals Full 1989 Track List! Plus, Check Out the Lion King Mashup With Out of the Woods
- Lauren Conrad Gets Her "First Haircut in Years"—See the Pic!