- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall and Kylie's Latest Fashion Shoot: 'We Don't Remember a Time Before the Cameras'
- Gov. Rick Perry Booked, Gets Mug Shot Taken
- Sarah Jessica Parker: The Burger that Changed Our Lives
- Adrianne Palicki reportedly cast as Marvel super spy Bobbi Morse in 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
- Casey Kasem to be buried in Norway, wife cites heritage
- Bill Cosby gives bizarre sex talk on 'Tonight Show'
- Lindsay Lohan posts selfie with Tina Fey during EW's ?Mean Girls' reunion
- The Rock is starring in DC's ?Shazam'? as the villain? An investigation
- Exclusive: The cast of Broadway's ?It's Only a Play' reenacts Ellen's Oscar selfie
- Johnny Depp and Daughter Lily-Rose Team Up for New Film Yoga Hosers
- Terrence Jenkins, Catt Sadler and Jesse Giddings Get Soaked in Ice Bucket Challenge—Watch Now!
- Vin Diesel Poses Naked in Racy Shower Photo After Completing the Ice Bucket Challenge—Take a Look!