- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate's Fashion Motto: Third Time's the Charm!
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel's Son Axl Gets Baptized
- Lindsay Ellingson Engaged to Sean Clayton
- Beyonce releases surprise new album on iTunes
- Records: Jane Fonda's charity foundation hasn't made donation in 5 years
- Maxim names annual Hometown Hottie: And the winner is...
- ?Reign' react: What's love got to do with it?
- ?The Sing-Off' React: A number one proposal
- ?Scandal' behind the scenes: Three men and an Emmy ? VIDEO
- Beyoncé Surprises Fans by Secretly Dropping a New Album on iTunes
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Talks Hubby Freddie Prinze Jr.'s Hot Body: "I'm Not Gonna Complain!"
- Vampire Diaries' Heartbreaking Split, Scandal's Exit, Grey's' Wedding Shocker and More OMG TV Moments