- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- 4 Still Missing After Storm Devastates Alabama Regatta
- Second Child on the Way for Max Greenfield
- NeNe Leakes Says Kenya Moore 'Went Too Far' on Real Housewives Reunion
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Amy Winehouse's Family Slams Documentary About Late Singer as ''Misleading'' and a ''Missed Opportunity''
- Rob Dyrdek's Elaborate Proposal Involved Giant Elephant and Huge Diamond Engagement Ring! See the Pics
- Max Greenfield's Wife Tess Sanchez Is Pregnant! New Girl Star Expecting Baby No. 2