- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Evans Reveals the Most Romantic Thing He Ever Did - for Himself
- Staying In! Inside Kylie Jenner's Cozy Movie Night with Boyfriend Tyga
- Go Inside the Heartbreaking Moment That Kick-Starts Blindspot's Inked-Up Identity Mystery
- NYU removes Bill Cosby's name from popular film workshop for high school students
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson died from accidental overdose
- Filmmaker admits scene was cut from 'Concussion' but NFL's influence unclear
- Tom Brady's Deflategate Suspension Tossed by Federal Judge
- This Frozen Fever Honest Trailer May Ruin Disney For You
- Kate Hudson Tries to Convince Her "Gorgeous" Mother's Day Co-Star Jennifer Aniston to "Get on Instagram"