- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Clooneys in Como! George and Amal Celebrate the Fourth of July in Italy
- Kelly Rowland : My Family Is My 'No. 1 Priority'
- Bella Thorne's Must-See Scary Movie Impersonations
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Princess Charlotte's Christening: Details About Her Royal Christening Gown, Which May Look Familiar!
- Princess Charlotte's 5 Godparents Revealed Before Christening—See the List!
- Shark Week 2015: Can You Guess the Celebrity Smile on a Shark?