- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Obsessed or Hot Mess? Vote on Keira's Mismatched Shirt, Rihanna's Giant Jeans & More
- Angelina Jolie Visits Britain's House of Lords
- Darren Wilson: Who Is the Man at the Center of the Ferguson Shooting?
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Holy Hair! Paul Rudd's College Yearbook Photo Is Absolutely Amazing—Take a Look!
- You Have To See Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse, Frozen's Olaf and More Disney Characters With Grills
- Sherlock's Arm Is Gone, Internet Mourns Its Loss