- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charlie Sheen wants to return to 'Two and a Half Men'
- Stars without the warpaint
- Report: Woman has surgery to get a third breast, hopes to become a TV star
- ?South Park' criticizes Washington Redskins owner with scathing promo
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Mariska Hargitay on Her Former SVU Partner: Chris Meloni Made Me Better
- New Girl Sneak Peek: Jess Tries Online Dating and It's Just as Hilariously Awkward as You'd Imagine
- Grey's Anatomy Season 11 Sneak Peek: Meredith Confronts Her Newly Discovered Half-Sister (Yes, Another One) and Things Get Ugly!