- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cote de Pablo and Diego Boneta talk steamy 'sensual' scenes in 'Dovekeepers'
- Jamie Dornan followed a woman as research to play a serial killer
- Ex-'Real Housewife of Miami' Ana Quincoces on how faith helped her overcome family tragedy
- Lara Flynn Boyle Remains Incognito in L.A., Looks Slightly More Like Her Former Self—See the Pic
- Karlie Kloss Finds It ''Hard Not to Be a Feminist,'' Is ''Numbed by Celebrity''
- The Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Inside NeNe's Teary Breakdown