- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 09:00 AM by Emily Hall
You can't put a southern California girl in the snowy Midwest for too long. After living in Indianapolis last winter with NFL wide receiver husband Hank Baskett and their now 11-month-old son Hank IV, Kendra Wilkinson had to say no to a second season of snow. When the E! reality TV star learned her handsome hubby had signed with the Minnesota Vikings, she had to put her foot down. "Kendra has ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lopez: What I Eat in a Day
- FIRST LOOK: See Pat Green's Touching Tribute to Long-Distance Parents in New Video
- The NYC Food Cart Vendor Fired After Astronomical $30 Hot Dogs Cause Outrage
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- All-American Summer 2015
- Taylor Swift got clothes for 'Bad Blood' from LA sex shop
- Disneyland Turns 60: Ranking Its Attractions by Land!
- Dorothy Wang Gets Confronted at Her Birthday Bash, Cries and Ends Up Leaving Her Party—See the #RichKids Clip!
- Man With No Penis Has Slept With More Than 100 Women