- Posted May 19th 2011 at 12:20 AM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha and T-Pain may be music's new "it" couple, judging by the flirty-looking photo shoot documented on Twitter. The 'Sleazy' singing party girl and the godfather of auto-tune expressed their infatuation with one another earlier this week. "Last night I found out I'm in love wit @keshasuxx," the rapper posted to his page. "Um. F*****g love u @TPAIN. U get me. Come find me," Ke$ha tweeted ...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 05:33 PM by AOL Music Editors
Party-girl pop star Ke$ha made a wild and crazy appearance on 'Conan' last night (May 11), during which she made out with Conan O'Brien's fake beard, talked about her bizarre obsession with quarters and showered the late-night talk show host with some glitter love. A super bronzed-up and disco glam-looking Ke$ha sat down for an interview with the funnyman and discussed, what else, glitter. The ...
- Posted May 12th 2011 at 03:34 PM by Rae Votta
The Billboard Music Awards will feature several artists who tore up the charts this year -- including Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj, Taio Cruz and Justin Bieber -- all up for top new artist honors at this year's show, according to a special awards edition of Billboard Magazine. The issue, which is only available to Billboard subscribers, features the up-and-coming stars sharing their experiences of sudden ...
- Posted Apr 8th 2011 at 12:05 PM by Litty Samuel
Too much crazy news happens every week in pop culture for us not to have a video roundup ready for you. 'POP-arazzi' is exactly what you've been waiting for, collecting the craziest news of each week and compiling it into a tasty video for your celebrity-minded eyes. This week, Angelina Jolie might be adding a new little addition to her growing brood. She was spotted with another tattoo of a ...
- Posted Mar 22nd 2011 at 05:32 PM by AOL Music Editors
News of Ke$ha postponing her upcoming Japanese tour doesn't come as much of a surprise. Following the devastating earthquake and tsunami that ravaged the country and left the looming threat of a nuclear crisis, travel in and out of Japan is far from easy. But the news is probably still a disappointment for fans looking forward to an escape from the tragedy that has struck the country. Ke$ha is ...
- Posted Mar 21st 2011 at 11:01 AM by Brittany Weiss
We were thinking ... too much crazy news happens every week in pop culture for us not to have a video roundup ready for you. And just like that, 'POP-arazzi' was born, collecting the craziest news of each week and compiling it into a tasty video for your celebrity-minded eyes. In this week's installment, Snooki hits the WWE, Ke$ha hits the beach and Katie Holmes showcases some jaw-dropping ...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 12:05 AM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha has now proven to be the most bloodthirsty of popstars - literally. According to PopDust, her recent set at the Brisbane Future Music Festival featured the 'Tik Tok' singer in a tattered American Flag performing recent hits before kicking off her upcoming '$leazy' tour. But the show didn't escalate into performance-artist antics until halfway through 'Cannibal,' when Ke$ha pulsed blood ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 04:15 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Ke$ha took a break from her 'Get Sleazy' tour today to spend some time on the sunny beaches of Adelaide, Australia. The 'Tik Tok' singer went retro when she wore a high wasted bikini bottom and skimpy top as she took a stroll on the sand and splashed around in the water. Ke$ha spent some time in the headlines last week after she attended a Rihanna concert in Melbourne, Australia, and was ...
- Posted Mar 10th 2011 at 12:45 PM by AOL Music Editors
Ke$ha may have distracted concertgoers at a recent Rihanna show in Australia by nearly fornicating with someone in the audience. The 'Sleazy' singer was in Australia and decided to fly to Rihanna's Melbourne show on Tuesday to hook up -- literally -- with Scottish DJ Calvin Harris, who she supported during his 2009 U.K. tour. Harris, who is currently supporting Rihanna on her Last Girl on Earth ...
- Posted Mar 8th 2011 at 02:45 PM by Sarah Crow
Ke$ha may be music's latest devil-may-care party girl, but before she brought her whiskey-fueled brands of oral hygiene and music to the masses, Avril Lavigne was the angsty good-time girl to watch. Likely noting their similarities, including penchants for teasing men, heavy eyeliner and half-shirts, the 'What the Hell' singer covered Ke$ha's party anthem 'Tik Tok' at the Radio 1 Live Lounge. ...
- Posted Mar 6th 2011 at 12:43 PM by Christine Fenno
More of a tattoo DIY crafter than a tattoo artist, Ke$ha decided earlier this week to use some handy everyday objects to ink the ankle of a fan. As seen in a clip posted recently on the pop star's Facebook page, the young admirer isn't about to let silly concerns about infection or safety get in the way of his excitement. The singer, who just turned 24, is confident and upbeat during the ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 05:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Ke$ha may have a dollar sign in her name, but not everyone is so sure that her career will always equal money in the bank. The singer's former management team, DAS Communications, has moved to expedite their $14 million lawsuit against the 'Your Love is My Drug' singer, citing her uncertain financial future as the reason for their request. DAS, helmed by music and film mogul David Sonenberg, ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nashville Finale: Clare Bowen Says to 'Expect the Unexpected'
- Andrew Garfield: Shooting Hoops with Kids While Dressed in Spider-Man Costume?
- Amar'e Stoudemire Welcomes a Son
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Jaime King Pregnant—but Not Necessarily With a Girl!
- 2013 Teen Choice Award Nominations: Twilight and Vampire Diaries Are Tops, Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Square Off
- We're the Millers Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Wears a Thong, Shows Off Stripper Skills