- Posted May 18th 2011 at 11:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Danish director Lars von Trier was on a roll on Wednesday at the press conference for his new flick 'Melancholia,' which opened at the Cannes Film Festival. Not only did he claim he was a Nazi sympathizer (he later apologized) and tell reporters he wanted to make a hardcore porn with his leading lady Kirsten Dunst, he also threw Dunst under the bus about her battle with depression. Explaining...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 11:35 AM by John Mitchell
From Moviefone: Notorious wallflower Lars von Trier, director of acclaimed indies like 'Dogville,' 'Dancer in the Dark' and 'Antichrist,' did what he does best at the Cannes Film Festival press conference for his latest film 'Melancholia,' "a beautiful movie about the end of the world" starring Kirsten Dunst, Kiefer Sutherland and Alexander Skarsgard. And by that we mean he caused a ruckus by...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kirsten Dunst can now add lion tamer to her resume as she gets cozy with the leader of the pack in Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance commercial. Dressed in a dusty rose strapless dress and pink, green and yellow jewels from Bulgari's Mediterranean Eden Collection, the 28-year-old actress snuggles up to her mane man in this 40-second spot for the floral woody musk perfume. In between...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kirsten Dunst leaves very little to the imagination in this ad that has just surfaced for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance. The actress is seated with some satin draped across her and a large perfume bottle positioned just right. But it is who is joining her in the ad that is the big pink elephant in the ad -- or shall we say big furry lion? Bulgari seems to have an affinity for the furry...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- 'Django' actress Daniele Watts charged with lewd conduct
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- Sex Tape Bonus Features: Jason Segel Talks Putting His Junk in Cameron Diaz's Face—Plus, Bloopers! Watch Now!
- Why We're Laugh-Puking at Sons of Anarchy and Why We Love-Hate The Voice: Our Rants and Raves
- New Mom Scarlett Johansson Makes Barbara Walters' List of 10 Most Fascinating People of 2014—See Who Else Made the Cut!