- Posted May 18th 2011 at 11:45 PM by Jo Piazza
Danish director Lars von Trier was on a roll on Wednesday at the press conference for his new flick 'Melancholia,' which opened at the Cannes Film Festival. Not only did he claim he was a Nazi sympathizer (he later apologized) and tell reporters he wanted to make a hardcore porn with his leading lady Kirsten Dunst, he also threw Dunst under the bus about her battle with depression. Explaining t...
- Posted May 18th 2011 at 11:35 AM by John Mitchell
From Moviefone: Notorious wallflower Lars von Trier, director of acclaimed indies like 'Dogville,' 'Dancer in the Dark' and 'Antichrist,' did what he does best at the Cannes Film Festival press conference for his latest film 'Melancholia,' "a beautiful movie about the end of the world" starring Kirsten Dunst, Kiefer Sutherland and Alexander Skarsgard. And by that we mean he caused a ruckus by sayi...
- Posted Apr 19th 2011 at 01:15 AM by The Editors of StyleList
Kirsten Dunst can now add lion tamer to her resume as she gets cozy with the leader of the pack in Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance commercial. Dressed in a dusty rose strapless dress and pink, green and yellow jewels from Bulgari's Mediterranean Eden Collection, the 28-year-old actress snuggles up to her mane man in this 40-second spot for the floral woody musk perfume. In between caress...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 03:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kirsten Dunst leaves very little to the imagination in this ad that has just surfaced for Bulgari's Mon Jasmin Noir fragrance. The actress is seated with some satin draped across her and a large perfume bottle positioned just right. But it is who is joining her in the ad that is the big pink elephant in the ad -- or shall we say big furry lion? Bulgari seems to have an affinity for the furry fe...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paula Patton on Robin Thicke Split: 'Everything Happens for a Reason'
- Kelly Clarkson Admits She Dated Justin Guarini, Talks 'Pitchy Stripper' Comment (VIDEO)
- Florida Man Brings Neighbor's Dead Body to Lawyer's Office
- John Mayer: I'm a 'recovered ego addict'
- The dress that went viral used in ad about domestic violence
- ?The Expendables' event series coming to Fox
- How to Pack a Red Carpet-Worthy Clutch Like a Pro
- Meet the Wob's Sleeker Cousin—How to Get the Bent Lob Look
- These Flashback Pics from Glee's Series Finale Are Making Us Weepy! Plus, a Sneak Peek