- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 01:30 PM by Sarah Crow
If you thought the Kardashian family Christmas card was the silliest thing you'd see about the reality stars this holiday season, think again. After serving for years as the ringmasters in their own circus of reality ridiculousness, Kim, Khloe, and Kourteney Kardashian finally get to take some time off from their busy schedule of keeping themselves in the public eye. The free publicity comes ...
- Posted Dec 15th 2010 at 06:50 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
Never ones to go casual when over-the-top is an option, the Kardashian family released their 2010 Christmas card on Wednesday--and the entire clan is all glammed up. All 11 members of the family are featured including the newest member, little Mason Dash Disick who just turned 1 this week. "Every year the whole family gets together to take pics for our family Christmas card. This year was ...
- Posted Dec 9th 2010 at 09:45 PM by Tracey Harrington McCoy
After finding huge success in reality TV, the Kardashian sisters appear to be struggling in the fashion side of their business. Their business took two big hits on Thursday--and it's not clear how the sisters plan to recover. First, UsMagazine.com reports that the Kim, Khloe and Kourtney's collaboration with clothing line Bebe is coming to an end. "We are very pleased with the performance of ...
- Posted Nov 22nd 2010 at 12:42 PM by Zach Dionne
Kourtney Kardashian and her 11-month-old son Mason were taken to an LA hospital via ambulance on Friday night; RadarOnline.com has footage from the reality star's home. "Scott [Disick, Mason's father] was terrified," an onlooker told Radar. "He was clearly pretty worried about whatever was going on, but Kourtney was far more in control of the situation." ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fellow Dancing with the Stars Contestants Thought Kellie Pickler Would Win
- Christian Bale Is Bigger, Bald - and Barely Recognizable: PHOTO
- Mila Kunis & Ashton Kutcher Hang in London with Her Parents
- 'Teen Mom' Farrah Abraham gets new reality show
- 'Arrested Development' fans geeking out over Netflix return
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Jimmy Kimmel's ?The Baby Bachelor' continues his search for true love ? VIDEO
- ?Star Trek': Damon Lindelof apologizes for showing Alice Eve in her underwear. (Seriously?)
- Sharon Stone Flashes Major Side Boob, Risks Wardrobe Malfunction at Cannes
- Tyrese and Chelsea Handler Talk "Good Sex," Defend "Minute Man" Approach—Watch Now!
- Robin Roberts to Release Memoir in 2014