- Posted May 7th 2011 at 04:00 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
No, they're not posing in front of some sort of fun house mirror, these celeb couples have made it work even if they have to grab a step ladder to give their significant others a peck. But dealing with more than a foot of height difference hasn't deterred these couples from calling it a perfect fit. From Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen to Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko these...
- Posted May 5th 2011 at 06:46 AM by Kelly Fisher
Don't expect Kristen Bell to walk down the aisle any time soon, if at all. Though she's engaged to 'Parenthood' star Dax Shepard, the 'Scream 4' actress revealed there are no wedding plans in their future. "We're just not having a wedding, so there's no story to report there," she recently told UsMagazine.com. "I mean, we're still getting married, but we're going to do it whenever we feel like...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 08:30 AM by AOL TV Editors
Kristen Bell knows how to have a good time. In fact, she spent 45 minutes doing something that wouldn't even cross our minds in Nairobi, Kenya. On 'The Tonight Show,' Jay Leno revealed footage of her at a place called Giraffe Manor. Bell described it as a place "where the giraffes literally come up to the porch and interact with you ... You can literally just pay ten dollars and go feed them...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 03:55 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Kristen Bell is spending some time in the Miami heat, soaking up the sun and showing off her bikini-ready body. The 'Veronica Mars' star wore a yellow two-piece swimsuit as she lounged on the beaches of Miami over the weekend. The blond beauty looks to be on a relaxing vacation in the Sunshine State, but we have yet to catch a glimpse of who is joining the actress on her holiday in the sun....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Outlander Recap: The Wedding Night
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Weds Audrey Mirabella Botti
- Photos: See the Best Celebrity Food Pics of the Week From Reese, Jessica & More
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- 6 Things We Were Obsessed With While Watching Beyoncé and Jay Z's On the Run HBO Special
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana Pole Dances at the Airport With Husband Marco Perego—See the Hilarious Video!
- Little People, Big World Star Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Botti—Get the Details on Their Farm Wedding!