- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 01:03 PM by Maggie Coughlan
It's no secret that Kristen Stewart has the 'Twilight' films to thank for putting her on the map ... and on posters lining the bedroom walls of teenagers all over the world. In 'Welcome to the Rileys,' Stewart conquers a role so intense, so unexpected, it would make Bella Swan blush. As Mallory, a runway stripper who finds a kindred spirit in James Gandolfini, Stewart's angst-filled performance ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Love of Chris Harrison's Life? Havanese Baxter
- Johnny Depp Opens Up About 'Bumpy' Breakup with Vanessa Paradis
- Kim Kardashian Tells Ryan Seacrest Motherhood Is 'So Crazy'
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Bryan Cranston's Reddit AMA: Ryan Gosling's soft skin, Power Rangers, and sarcasm
- ?Man of Steel': The deleted scene that explains the ending?
- Kanye West ?Yeezus' lyric or Lucille Bluth quote? Take our quiz!
- Bitch Stole My Look: Sandra Bullock vs. Elizabeth Olsen in Asos
- David Beckham Plays Soccer With Children During Visit to China
- Miley Cyrus: "I Think Alcohol Is Way More Dangerous Than Marijuana"