- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 01:03 PM by Maggie Coughlan
It's no secret that Kristen Stewart has the 'Twilight' films to thank for putting her on the map ... and on posters lining the bedroom walls of teenagers all over the world. In 'Welcome to the Rileys,' Stewart conquers a role so intense, so unexpected, it would make Bella Swan blush. As Mallory, a runway stripper who finds a kindred spirit in James Gandolfini, Stewart's angst-filled performance...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What's the Key to Kate Hudson's Killer Body? 'Work Your Ass Off'
- Search for Missing Pennsylvania Mom Jessica Padgett Continues
- Angelina Jolie's Unbroken Premiere Look Makes Us Think She's a Secret Scandal Fanatic
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- The best Black Friday deals for videogames, movies, more
- Jim Parsons talks theater and the ?charming' ?Merton of the Movies'
- Tori Spelling Doesn't Think She's Shared Too Much on TV: She Wanted Aftermath of Dean's Affair to Be "Out There"
- This Guardians of the Galaxy and Friends Mashup Could Be the Best Thing Ever—Watch!
- Wait, They're Friends?! Prince Harry and Tyrese Snap a Selfie While Partying Together in Abu Dhabi