- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 01:03 PM by Maggie Coughlan
It's no secret that Kristen Stewart has the 'Twilight' films to thank for putting her on the map ... and on posters lining the bedroom walls of teenagers all over the world. In 'Welcome to the Rileys,' Stewart conquers a role so intense, so unexpected, it would make Bella Swan blush. As Mallory, a runway stripper who finds a kindred spirit in James Gandolfini, Stewart's angst-filled performance...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Linda Perry: My Son Will Never Know Life Before Gay Marriage
- A Solemn Prince William Honors Survivors of London's 7/7 Terrorist Attacks
- Woman Who Was Forced to Sleep in Her Car While Caring for Her Ill Sister Pays It Forward, Years Later
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Ciara and Russell Wilson practicing abstinence
- Bobby Flay reportedly spotted mingling with younger women amid divorce
- Twinsies! Lily-Rose Depp & Mom Vanessa Paradis Sport Identical Bobs at Chanel Runway Show—Get Ready to Do a Double Take!
- Amy Schumer to Glamour: "I Have a Belly, and I Have Cellulite, and I Still Deserve Love—and to Catch the Old D"
- Kim Zolciak's Trip Down Real Housewives of Atlanta Memory Lane Gets Awkward When Her Romances Come Up