- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From a real housewife to a 'Jersey Shore' guidette and a late night staple, celebrities took to twitter to celebrate and satirize the death of Osama Bin Laden. But there were still the obvious few who had not turned on their TVs or their political awareness before plugging away, as if it were any other slow news day, in 140 characters or less. Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, t...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Spinner Editors
Once again, Lily Allen has taken to Twitter to vent her anger. The latest object of the British singer's ire is an unknown friend who leaked the save-the-date card to Allen and fiance Sam Cooper's wedding. "Oh and whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d--- and your [sic] not invited anymore," she wrote on Twitter. "Have some respect and stay at home." As Jezebel reveals, Al...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jesse Tyler Ferguson's Date Night and More from Inside PEOPLE and TIME's D.C. Bash
- Kim and Rob Kardashian Send Loving Messages to Bruce Jenner
- Laverne Cox Congratulates Bruce Jenner: 'It Is Always Brave to Stand in One's Truth'
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"