- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From a real housewife to a 'Jersey Shore' guidette and a late night staple, celebrities took to twitter to celebrate and satirize the death of Osama Bin Laden. But there were still the obvious few who had not turned on their TVs or their political awareness before plugging away, as if it were any other slow news day, in 140 characters or less. Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, t...
- Posted Mar 30th 2011 at 02:30 PM by Spinner Editors
Once again, Lily Allen has taken to Twitter to vent her anger. The latest object of the British singer's ire is an unknown friend who leaked the save-the-date card to Allen and fiance Sam Cooper's wedding. "Oh and whoever leaked my wedding invite to the press, you're a d--- and your [sic] not invited anymore," she wrote on Twitter. "Have some respect and stay at home." As Jezebel reveals, Al...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Goes Incognito to Ask Strangers What They Think of Miley Cyrus
- FROM EW: Betty White Set to Guest Star on Bones as New Squintern
- New Jersey Woman Missing 21 Years Possibly Spotted at a South Carolina Walmart
- 'Sister Wives' family cites gay marriage ruling in polygamy case
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Jennifer Aniston Heads Back to Work After Secretly Marrying Justin Theroux—Take a Look!
- Simon Cowell Says One Direction's Break Is Necessary: ''Having a Year Off Is Going to Be a Healthy Thing''
- Tom Hardy Is the King of Dubsmash—Here's the Proof!