- Posted Apr 6th 2010 at 11:00 AM by Dino Sossi
Surprises by Her Madgesty don't end on stage -- they also happen in schools. Madonna brought daughters Mercy James and Lourdes to Malawi to lay the ceremonial first brick for a $15 million school in the impoverished African country, reports the Daily Mail. "It has always been my dream to train women leaders who can help develop the country," said Madonna during the ceremony. She had...
- Posted Mar 31st 2010 at 07:34 AM by PopEater Staff
Madonna has conquered the world of music and is ready to move on to her next feat: taking on the fashion industry. The singer will debut a junior's fashion line in August -- appropriately labeled Material Girl -- and her business partner is none other than her 13-year-old daughter, Lourdes. "As we are working, I see her more as a creative person, as an artist," Madonna told the Associated Press...
- Posted Mar 12th 2010 at 07:10 AM by PopEater / Wire Services
Madonna doesn't think a wife should withhold sex from a sloppy husband, but she does believe a wife should dispose of her late husband's prosthetic leg to spare the feelings of the wife's current mate. This was some of Madonna's relationship advice on NBC's 'The Marriage Ref,' where she joined actor-comedians Larry David and Ricky Gervais as a guest panelist on Thursday's edition. The show invites...
- Posted Mar 9th 2010 at 11:40 AM by PopEater Staff
Exclusive: Madonna's still got it, and even young'uns like Justin Timberlake jumps at the chance to share a stage with the Material Girl, as you'll see in this exclusive video premiere of '4 Minutes' off Madonna's 'Sticky & Sweet' tour DVD (available March 30). The tour -- which a staggering 2.3 million people saw, making it the most successful tour by a solo artist ever -- showcases...
- Posted Mar 2nd 2010 at 02:45 PM by Jo Piazza
NBC has been catching a lot of flack for enlisting marriage failures like Larry David, Madonna and Alec Baldwin as relationship mediators on its new reality/game show 'The Marriage Ref.' Sure, here are three people who have four divorces between them, but more importantly, they collectively have 35 years of marriage experience -- and that is exactly why they should be the ones weighing in....
- Posted Feb 13th 2010 at 09:13 AM by PopEater Staff
She's a double divorcée with her share of relationship issues, but Madonna is all set to add her 2 cents on other people's domestic woes on Jerry Seinfeld's new show, 'The Marriage Ref.' The iconic singer will tape the very rare TV appearance next week before a live audience in NYC, NBC confirmed on Friday. Madonna will appear alongside two very funny people: Ricky Gervais, who has been...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Happy Birthday, Kelly Clarkson! Make a Sangria Mocktail in Honor of the Star
- William & Kate Rise at Dawn to Honor War Veterans
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Behind-The-Scenes Books
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Ashley Tisdale Throws Surprise Birthday Party for Fiancé Christopher French—Get the Details!
- This Hockey Player Gave a Young Fan His Hockey Stick and the Kid Had the Most Adorable Reaction Ever
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Last Drink Was "a Long Amount of Time" Ago, but Admits It Was After Leaving Treatment