- Posted Feb 27th 2011 at 10:30 PM by Sarah Crow
Barack Obama is a number of things: the President of the United States, a dedicated family man and, apparently, a big fan of Oscar music. The commander-in-chief unexpectedly appeared on tonight's Academy Awards broadcast to give his vote for the best song in film, choosing Herman Hupfeld's romantic classic 'As Time Goes By' from 'Casablanca.' Following his announcement, presenter Kevin...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Winnie the Pooh Reportedly Banned from a Polish Playground for Being 'Inappropriately Dressed'
- From Kendall's New Gig to Kim's Fragrance Tour, Get Your Kardashian/Jenner Style Fix
- Harold Henthorn, Accused of Killing Wife, Had Map Marked with Spot Where She Fell, Authorities Say
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover
- The Queen Latifah Show Cancelled After Two Seasons, Host Thanks Her Fans and Crew
- The Duggars Promote Their Own Petition to Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC Following Backlash
- Matthew McConaughey Was Robbed of Another Sexiest Man Alive Title (Or So Says Stephen Colbert!)