- Posted Jul 1st 2011 at 01:20 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Is Mila Kunis a married woman? Although she's right on point with her perfect portrayal of a blushing bride, she hasn't exactly ditched her single status. Kunis and Mark Wahlberg tied the knot in a scene for their forthcoming flick, 'Ted.' In the flick, directed by Seth MacFarlane, Wahlberg, 40, wishes for his childhood teddy bear to come to life. We can't wait to see how Kunis' character, as W...
- Posted Apr 28th 2011 at 09:15 AM by Moviefone Editors
Marky Mark and Justin? On a basketball court? According to reports at Deadline and The Hollywood Reporter, Paramount is in negotiations with Mark Walhberg and Justin Bieber for an untitled drama that will revolve around street basketball. Both Wahlberg and Bieber are closet basketball players -- Wahlberg regularly has his friends over for full-court action and Bieber has some hoops chops. ...
- Posted Mar 15th 2011 at 12:35 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Ding ding: round two. Following the success of 'The Fighter,' Mark Wahlberg is putting ideas of a sequel into the ring. According to Entertainment Weekly's interview with the producer and star of the boxing biopic, Wahlberg is championing a return to the screen to complete boxer Micky Ward's journey. "I'm trying to plant the idea in everyone's head that we should do -- not five or six 'Fight...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 01:24 PM by Litty Samuel
Join host Dave Karger from Oscar.com as he gives you an in-depth look at your favorite Oscar nominees, including David O. Russell's 'The Fighter.' The film stars Mark Wahlberg and gives audiences a look at the early years of boxer "Irish" Micky Ward and his brother, Dicky, who helped train Ward before going pro in the mid-1980s. The movie "balances intense emotional scenes with thrilling boxi...
- Posted Dec 20th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Zach Dionne
Will Smith and Mark Wahlberg have both boxed on the big screen, and now they're being asked to reprise their roles for a real-life match-up. Damon Feldman of Hollywood Boxing Federation, formerly called Celebrity Boxing Federation, told RadarOnline.com the organization will offer $1 million each if the stars will jump into the ring in 2011. "This will be a great opportunity for both stars to fi...
- Posted Aug 12th 2010 at 09:15 AM by AOL TV Editors
Hey, Justin Bieber -- listen up. Mark Wahlberg is waiting for your call. Well ... more like, Wahlberg's daughter. Wahlberg told George Lopez that his four kids, ages 6 and under, can't really appreciate what daddy does for a living, but his eldest knows that somehow she'll get to talk to Justin Bieber. Little Ella Rae is obsessed with the singer, said Wahlberg, so his agent told Bieber to ca...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Constance Zimmer: My 7-Year-Old Daughter Wants to Wear a Bikini
- Bill Clinton Defends His $500,000 Speaking Fees: 'I Got to Pay Our Bills'
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians: About Bruce: Kris Jenner Cries Over Bruce's Transition in Sneak Peek at Two-Part Special
- Iggy Azalea and Britney Spears' song 'Pretty Girls' leaked
- 'NCIS' to end season 12 with shocking twist, Emily Wickersham says
- Story Behind the Song: Spandau Ballet's 1983 hit single 'True'
- Ben Carson and Carly Fiorina Announce 2016 Presidential Bids
- Melissa Rivers Says Joan Rivers' Death Was "100 Percent Preventable"—Watch Now!
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians: About Bruce Special to Air on E!—Get All the Details!