- Posted Mar 29th 2011 at 10:45 AM by Sarah Crow
Matthew McConaughey may have mastered the lady-killer act on screen, but in real life, he's a committed family man looking forward to spending the rest of his years with his partner, Camila Alves. McConaughey, who stars in crime thriller 'The Lincoln Lawyer,' tells Esquire that despite having fame and fortune, family is still his number one priority. "I found the woman I wanna do it with, th...
- Posted Mar 18th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Denise Warner
Michaela Conlin is used to solving crimes from inside the lab on 'Bones,' but in 'The Lincoln Lawyer,' she's moving to the streets. In the film, Conlin plays Heidi Sobel, a homicide detective partnered with Bryan Cranston on her first big case. PopEater chatted with the actress about working with Cranston and Matthew McConaughey, whom she says is very "generous." "[Matthew] was in every s...
- Posted Mar 17th 2011 at 10:40 PM by Nicki Gostin
Alright alright alright, the Internet is ripe for a free-wheeling discussion with strapping actor Matthew McConaughey, about nearly losing his 20s to law school and how he parlayed his first film ('Dazed and Confused') into a massive career, ranging from cheesy Disney movies with "that guy from 'Taxi'" to a slew of romantic comedies. McConaughey spoke with PopEater on the eve of the release of '...
- Posted Feb 10th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Amber James
Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves could barely keep their hands off each other backstage at the Heart Truth Red Dress fashion show. The 'Ghosts of Girlfriends Past' actor kept showering his partner with kisses all night long as she prepared to walk the runway. "The two looked madly in love. They kept kissing and laughing all evening," a source backstage tells PopEater. "It was Camila's night...
- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 02:45 PM by Denise Warner
'Tis the season -- to watch Matthew McConaughey in the kitchen. The actor hangs out with Guy Fieri on 'Guy's Big Bite,' helping the Food Network star cook up some holiday classics. You can catch McConaughey with Fieiri on Dec. 18 at 8PM / 7PM C on The Food Network. Check Out the Exclusive Clip Inside!...
- Posted Nov 6th 2010 at 04:00 PM by Sarah Crow
Taylor Swift is the latest in a long line of celebrities to create a signature scent and we're extremely curious to know about the singer's choice of smells. Swift, who looks very much like a baby powder and peonies kind of girl, amused audience when, during a recent interview, David Letterman told the star, "Please don't take this the wrong way, but you smell like expensive wood." While we're e...
Popeater Hot Topics
- FROM TIME: Police Say Germanwings Pilot 'Hid' Mental Illness Before Crash
- What Does Dolly Parton Think of Taylor Swift?
- Nick Jonas Can't Wait to Be Slimed as Host of the Kids' Choice Awards
- Christina Hendricks ditches skirt halfway through red carpet
- January Jones' confidence 'disappeared' when she became 'pretty'
- Miranda Lambert turns double amputee's dream into reality
- Kate Middleton Looks Pretty in Pink for Her Final Public Appearance Before Giving Birth to Royal Baby No. 2!
- Zayn Malik Breaks His Silence After Quitting One Direction: "I've Never Felt More in Control in My Life"
- Why Katy Perry Is Keeping Her Hair Black: She's in Mourning