- Posted Nov 12th 2010 at 06:29 PM by Jett Wells
Todd Phillips' 'Hangover 2' and the mysterious firing of Mel Gibson has generated its fair share of critical press, but up until this point, the director has been mostly mum on what exactly happened. In a round table discussion with The Hollywood Reporter, Phillips finally shed some light on why he even hired Gibson, saying that he empathized with the actor's struggle with alcohol. "I have an i...
- Posted Nov 9th 2010 at 06:34 AM by Zach Dionne
Oksana Grigorieva is now saying Mel Gibson cheated on her with numerous women during their time together, according to TMZ. Oksana is seeking the other women in hopes of proving Mel's history of violence, striving to prove the actor is too violent to be around their 1-year-old daughter, Lucia. Grigorieva's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, tells TMZ an investigator has been hired to track down no less than...
- Posted Nov 4th 2010 at 02:30 PM by Jett Wells
Although Mel Gibson got booted from 'The Hangover 2,' he still has another chance at a comeback with Jodie Foster's 'The Beaver.' After struggling to get distribution, Gibson's first movie release since his summer meltdown is finally picking up steam, and ComingSoon.net saw the first poster at the American Film Market in Santa Monica, Calif. Foster talked up Gibson's performance in an interview...
- Posted Nov 1st 2010 at 10:27 AM by Zach Dionne
Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva will sit face to face during a court deposition today, marking the first in-person interaction since a custody war broke out between the two, TMZ reports. Grigorieva's lawyer, Daniel Horowitz, says Oksana will actively participate in the deposition, writing questions for Mel to answer. A source told RadarOnline.com, "As of late Sunday night, Oksana had reso...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 10:08 PM by PopEater Staff
The always-surprising Mel Gibson/Oksana Grigorieva saga continues: Grigorieva filed a contempt of court charge against Gibson on Thursday, RadarOnline.com reports. She claims the movie star has failed to pay the $20,000-a-month in child support he was court-ordered to provide her. If he is found guilty at a hearing on November 10, he could face jail time or have his wages garnished. "For thr...
- Posted Oct 28th 2010 at 10:23 AM by Zach Dionne
Mike Tyson is one 'Hangover 2' cast member who wouldn't have had any problem acting alongside Mel Gibson, according to Page Six. "I'm not going to ever in my life point my finger at anyone. I don't live in a glass house. None of us do. I work with anybody, as long as they're respectful," Tyson said, adding he would "100 percent" have worked with Gibson. The former heavyweight champion will fly ...
- Posted Oct 22nd 2010 at 03:42 PM by PopEater Staff
A day after Mel Gibson got fired from 'The Hangover 2,' producers flew in Bradley Cooper's 'A-Team' buddy Liam Neeson to take his place. According to Variety, Neeson got the call and flew to Bangkok on Thursday. "I just got the call to do a one-day shoot on 'Hangover 2' as a tattooist in Thailand, and that's all I know about it," Neeson told Variety. "I just laughed my leg off when I saw 'The H...
- Posted Oct 21st 2010 at 07:34 PM by PopEater Staff
Well, that certainly didn't take long. Mere days after it was announced Mel Gibson would be joining the cast of 'The Hangover 2,' TMZ is reporting he's been dropped from the film. The reason he got the ax? The cast wasn't happy he'd be in the film. The only comment given so far on the dismissal comes from director Todd Philips. "I thought Mel would have been great in the movie and I had the ful...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jeff Dunham: 5 Things to Know About the Comedian
- No Wonder Gwyneth Is So Crazy About This Skin-Perfecting Lotion
- Body of Megadeth Singer Dave Mustaine's Mother-in-Law Found Two Months After She Went Missing
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- Idina Menzel Hints That a Frozen Sequel Is in the Works
- 12 Moments From the Star Wars: The Force Awakens Trailer That Made Us Weep With Joy
- Ray Rice Eligible to Play in the NFL Again After Winning Appeal