- Posted Apr 20th 2011 at 12:14 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
After checking herself into a mental-health facility to treat her bipolar II disorder, Catherine Zeta-Jones has no qualms with the media attention surrounding her recent diagnosis. "This is a disorder that affects millions of people and I am one of them," Zeta-Jones told PEOPLE. "If my revelation of having bipolar II has encouraged one person to seek help, then it is worth it. There is no need ...
- Posted Apr 13th 2011 at 02:25 PM by Sarah Crow
With husband Michael Douglas on the mend after completing treatment for throat cancer, Catherine Zeta-Jones has found herself in need of some expert care. Gossip Cop reports that the actress has checked herself into a mental health facility. "After dealing with the stress of the past year, Catherine made the decision to check in to a mental health facility for a brief stay to treat her ...
- Posted Feb 25th 2011 at 11:30 AM by Katelyn Mullen
It seems as though a photographer had gotten a little too close for comfort to Catherine Zeta-Jones and husband Michael Douglas. The pair got into a scuffle with a paparazzo outside their London hotel yesterday evening, and it was all caught on camera. Catherine was heard screaming she was struck in the face by an overly aggressive photographer. Check out the photos after the jump to see Catherine ...
- Posted Jan 25th 2011 at 12:20 PM by John Mitchell
The Academy Award nominations were released this morning and were full of snubs and surprises. The biggest diss was an obvious one: 'Inception' director Christopher Nolan, whose film received eight nominations including best picture, failed to score a best director nomination. Mila Kunis, Ryan Gosling and Michael Douglas, all of whom were shortlisted by critics groups and the Golden Globes in the ...
- Posted Jan 16th 2011 at 08:00 PM by John Mitchell
A healthy-looking Michael Douglas hit the Golden Globes red carpet with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones for his first major public appearance since revealing that his stage 4 throat cancer is in complete remission. The actor told E!'s Ryan Seacrest that it was his and Zeta-Jones' first night out together in several months. "To be able to come to this thing cancer-free is pretty special," he told ...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 10:32 AM by John Mitchell
Academy Award-winning actor Michael Douglas gave his first televised interview since being diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer to Matt Lauer this morning on the 'Today' show and revealed that he is in complete remission, saying, "The odds are, with the tumor gone and what I know about this particular type of cancer, I've got it beat." The 'Wall Street' star did acknowledge that even though ...
- Posted Dec 17th 2010 at 08:05 AM by Zach Dionne
Michael Douglas was spotted at Disney World recently, confined to a mobility scooter while wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two children explored the park and its rides. The 66-year-old star has been on the mend after battling throat cancer for much of 2010. "While Douglas appeared energized for the cameras, posing in a number of set-up shots, behind-the-scenes his recovery was taking its ...
- Posted Dec 8th 2010 at 04:36 PM by John Mitchell
The New York Times Magazine always goes all out for its year-end Hollywood Issue, but the magazine has outdone itself this year, producing a gorgeous video spectacle, entitled 'Fourteen Actors Acting: A Video Gallery of Classic Screen Types,' to accompany its annual portfolio of the year's best actors and actresses. As directed by Solve Sundsbo, who also shot the accompanying black-and-white ...
- Posted Dec 1st 2010 at 01:06 PM by John Mitchell
Michael Douglas is on the mend and ready to get back to work. In his first interview since undergoing aggressive treatment to battle stage 4 throat cancer, the 66-year-old Oscar winner tells the Hollywood Reporter that while the illness has "certainly put a little perspective on mortality" it's also "shown me what family is." Douglas is already prepping for the title role in director Steven ...
- Posted Nov 15th 2010 at 04:31 PM by John Mitchell
Oscar-winning actor Michael Douglas has emerged victorious from a court battle with his ex-wife over his earnings from his most recent film, 'Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.' Today, according to the New York Post, Manhattan Supreme Court Judge Matthew Cooper ruled that a New York courtroom was not an appropriate setting for the suit because Michael and Diandra Douglas' divorce was finalized in ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham announces retirement, who will take his place as sexiest athlete?
- When clothes don't cooperate
- 'Fast & Furious 6' blasts 'Gatsby' and 'Star Trek' at U.K. box office
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Yahoo buys Tumblr: Should users of the meme machine be worried?
- Join ?The Voice' debate: Team CeeLo vs. Team Usher ? POLL
- The Lonely Island guys settle into adult life with ?Diaper Money' ? NSFW VIDEO
- Justin Bieber Surprises Fans at Elementary School, Donates Yearlong Supply of Food
- Jennifer Lawrence Looks a Bit Blue on X-Men: Days of Future Past Set—See the Pic!
- Kristen Wiig Rocks Sheer Bra, Wild Hair in Harper's Bazaar