- Posted Jun 7th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Katelyn Mullen
Looks like love is in the air for Michelle WIlliams. The very smiley lady hit the hot streets of New York City for a cozy stroll with her new man, director Cary Fukunga. The pair were dressed for the heat as they shopped and dined in Williams' Brooklyn neighborhood. There hasn't been much chatter about her new man, but there is an undeniable chemistry between these two and their body...
- Posted May 3rd 2011 at 05:00 PM by Jo Piazza
We know that babies are the best accessory in Hollywood. No starlet has truly made it until she has become a mom (Welcome to the club, January Jones). That means there are some mad stylish mamas out there in tinsel-town. We were reading one of the most talked about tomes of this spring, Piper Weiss' 'My Mom The Style Icon' and we got to wondering who in Hollywood has the best mom style. We asked...
- Posted Apr 11th 2011 at 02:15 AM by Christo Varghese
Director Spike Jonze is reportedly trying to reconnect with ex-girlfriend Michelle Williams. The couple split back in 2009. The Daily Mail is reporting that Jonze invited Williams to watch the music group LCD Soundsystem's final performance in New York early this month but the 'Blue Valentine' actress declined the invite and said she wanted to take things slow between them. A source is...
- Posted Jan 11th 2011 at 02:01 PM by John Mitchell
New York Press film critic Armond White isn't exactly beloved in Hollywood -- in fact, he's quite the opposite -- and things came to a head last night during the New York Film Critics Circle Awards, with 'Black Swan' director Darren Aronofsky chastising White from the stage and a teary-eyed Annette Bening pleading for everyone to "just get along." According to the Village Voice, things were...
- Posted Jan 8th 2011 at 01:40 PM by Christine Fenno
Hard to believe, but Michelle Williams' little girl, Matilda, is now 5. And the 'Blue Valentine' star knows the day will come when her daughter will want to learn about the acting legacy of her late father, Heath Ledger -- and about the two co-stars who became her parents. In a new interview with Angeleno magazine (via People.com), Williams talks humbly about her Oscar-nominated work portraying...
- Posted Jan 5th 2011 at 05:26 PM by Jett Wells
Michelle Williams' interview with ABC's 'Nightline' was billed as her breaking her silence on her march back from the tragedy of Heath Ledger's death, but she's not happy with what the public saw. In a chat with The Daily Beast, Williams expressed frustration with the final interview, saying the way it was cut together made it seem like she was crossing a line she never intended to cross. "I...
- Posted Dec 22nd 2010 at 05:36 PM by Jett Wells
In Michelle Williams' first network interview since fiance Heath Ledger died in 2007, the actress looks healed and happier than in years before. Which isn't to say the empty void left behind has been filled; when asked in her ABC interview if the meaning of Heath Ledger's has settled in over the years, Williams can't put it into many words. "I've found meanings around the circumstance but...
Popeater Hot Topics
- What We're Reading This Weekend: Celebrity Nonfiction
- Rachel Bilson's Boho-Chic Bump Style
- Aubrey Plaza to Voice Grumpy Cat in Lifetime's Grumpy Cat's Worst Christmas Ever
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Daniel Radcliffe Visits Marijuana Café While in Amsterdam—See the Happy Pic!
- Will Smith Wishes Wife Jada Pinkett Smith a Happy Birthday With This Amazing Photo
- Tallulah and Scout Willis Take a Bath Together, Then Hit the Town After Reuniting for First Time in Months: See the Photos!