- Posted Dec 10th 2010 at 12:15 PM by Amber James
'Black Swan' actress Mila Kunis was treated to a private dinner at Cleo in Hollywood, for being NYLON Magazine's latest cover star. Kunis was joined by Joe Jonas, 'Entourage''s Emmanuelle Chriqui and '90210''s Trevor Donovan, Jessica Lowndes and Matt Lanter. Kunis didn't steal the spotlight though. She surprised Chriqui, who turns 33 today, with a special cinnamon ice cream dessert. Chriqui "lo...
- Posted Dec 7th 2010 at 12:45 PM by Gary Susman
For all the hype about Natalie Portman's steamy lesbian sex scene with Mila Kunis in 'Black Swan,' the scene was still tame enough to earn an R rating from the Motion Picture Association of America's ratings board, which means it can (and will) be shown in theaters all over the country. Like Portman, Michelle Williams is on the receiving end of an oral sex scene in 'Blue Valentine' (opening Dec....
- Posted Dec 3rd 2010 at 08:15 PM by PopEater Staff
Mila Kunis stopped by 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' on Friday to promote her film 'Black Swan,' but it didn't take long for the conversation to turn to her co-star from another film she's shooting, Justin Timberlake, according to UsMagazine.com. "I adore him. He's great," Kunis, 27, said of Timberlake, 29, during her visit. The pair star in the comedy 'Friends With Benefits' which hits theaters ne...
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sharon Osbourne Taking One-Month Break from The Talk After Collapsing
- Robert De Niro Gives Blunt, Funny, Inspiring Commencement Speech to Acting School Grads
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for Potential 'JurassicGate' and Misbehaving on Press Tour
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''