Neil Patrick Harris
- Posted Jun 27th 2011 at 03:30 AM by Christo Varghese
Neil Patrick Harris announced on Twitter that he is engaged to his long time partner David Burtka. Following the New York state senate's passage of the Marriage Equality Bill on Friday night, Harris took to Twitter to celebrate the news and announce his engagement. The 'How I Met Your Mother' actor tweeted, "It PASSED! Marriage equality in NY!! Yes!! Progress!! Thank you everyone who worked ...
- Posted Jun 24th 2011 at 05:45 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
It certainly has been a groundbreaking yet nail biting week for marriage equality in New York as same-sex marriage advocates have come within one Republican Senate vote to pass the marriage equality bill -- although the vote still has yet to take place. But the hesitation to bring the bill to a vote -- on behalf of Republicans -- is not for the lack of trying and persuasion from our ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 09:42 AM by AOL TV Editors
It was a battle for the ages: One impeccably dressed, show-stopping song-and-dance man against another. And they both just happened to be huge stars in the worlds of TV, film and Broadway. 'How I Met Your Mother' star Neil Patrick Harris defended his right to host the Tony Awards against former Tony MC Hugh Jackman. Dueling it out in a very Great White Way, Harris and Jackman referenced the ...
- Posted Jun 13th 2011 at 06:15 AM by Kelly Fisher
The biggest night on Broadway didn't disappoint, and it's really no surprise. With Neil Patrick Harris as host, a great group of nominated shows, and a musical that provided its own jokes (we're looking at you, 'Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark'), the 65th Annual Tony Awards was a smash hit for theater lovers. According to E! Online, Harris hit the nail on the head when he proclaimed at the top of ...
- Posted Jun 10th 2011 at 07:47 AM by AOL TV Editors
Neil Patrick Harris has found the perfect role for the two new little bundles of joy in his life: party props! The 'How I Met You're Your Mother' star took a break from rehearsing for his upcoming Tony Awards hosting gig to stop by 'The Late Show with David Letterman' and share a few quirky but adorable glamor shots of his baby twins. The 'Smurfs' actor and partner David Burtka are currently ...
- Posted May 10th 2011 at 02:40 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Neil Patrick Harris has officially been named host of the 2011 Tony Awards and if all goes well, he'll be flying high once the curtain goes up -- literally. "Since they're closed for retooling, we're using all the rigging equipment from 'Spider-Man.' What could possibly go wrong," Harris joked in a press release. Although this will be Harris' second go at the Tony hosting gig -- he hosted ...
- Posted May 4th 2011 at 03:50 PM by Kiki Von Glinow
Neil Patrick Harris is the perfect example of a humble host with gumption and charisma for days -- or at least enough for a go at round two. Although some of his award show colleagues -- James Franco, Ricky Gervais -- may never see the light of stage again, Harris has reportedly been tapped to host his second Tony Award broadcast. According to Deadline.com, the new dad will lend his face and ...
- Posted May 2nd 2011 at 10:50 AM by Kiki Von Glinow
From a real housewife to a 'Jersey Shore' guidette and a late night staple, celebrities took to twitter to celebrate and satirize the death of Osama Bin Laden. But there were still the obvious few who had not turned on their TVs or their political awareness before plugging away, as if it were any other slow news day, in 140 characters or less. Check out our twitter breakdown of the patriotic, ...
- Posted Apr 18th 2011 at 11:45 AM by Maggie Coughlan
Neil Patrick Harris played the role of doting dad Sunday on Twitter. "Relaxing on a Sunday afternoon. My heart is full of love," Harris wrote as he shared a photo of his twins, Harper and Gideon, giggling with his partner, David Burtka. Harris and Burtka welcomed their bundles of joy last October through a surrogate. The funny man also took to Twitter to make an official birth announcement. ...
- Posted Jan 31st 2011 at 07:45 AM by Kelly Fisher
Neil Patrick Harris may be known for bringing the comedy on the CBS hit show 'How I Met Your Mother,' but his biggest fans are his 3-month-old twins, according to OK! Magazine. Harris took to Twitter to share a major milestone for twins Gideon Scott and Harper Grace: laughing. "The tots both started laughing. On the same day," the proud poppa tweeted. "I'm now obsessed with getting them to ...
- Posted Jan 24th 2011 at 03:00 PM by Jo Piazza
Not since David Fincher began sniffing for his American Lisbeth Salander has speculation over which actor would portray a creepy foreigner on-screen been as interesting as this week when Wikileaks founder Julian Assange's life story was optioned for a biopic. While the project remains in its prenatal stages, now is the time to speculate on who could possibly portray Assange, including Neil ...
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Daily Treat: What Would You Call Mariah Carey's Puppies?
- Val Chmerkovskiy Took Stitches 'Like a Champ,' Says His Plastic Surgeon
- Amy Poehler, Michelle Obama, Stephen Colbert & More Commencement Speeches
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Watch a full musical number from ?Big Fish,' starring Norbert Leo Butz ? EXCLUSIVE
- ?Hangman with prizes': On the scene at the 30th anniversary of ?Wheel of Fortune'
- New ?Wolverine' trailer: Another deep dive
- Cee Lo Green: The Voice Judges Are Already Negotiating Season 7
- Teen Mom Farrah Abraham Getting Her Own Reality Show
- Alec Baldwin Reveals Wife Hilaria's Butt During Cannes Red Carpet PDA—See the Pic!